Reviews for The Shadow
DBZFanCraft chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
loved it all!
DBZFanCraft chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I have no comment about this chapter...
DBZFanCraft chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
So happy and sad of this chapter...
DBZFanCraft chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
'I can't wait'
Quote from the song I can't Wait is the description if my eagerness to finish reading this story is
DBZFanCraft chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Secrets,secrets, the duo will see,who shadow really is,and what this all really means

I couldn't possibly stop on the first chapter :D
Angelfish369 chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
I read this story long ago and it comes up in my mind once in a while. Really wanted to read a Goku/Goten fic out of the blue and this was perfect! Some grammar issues, but the content had so much soul and the story is wonderful!
Grayfang chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Very original - I really enjoyed the plot and your dark take on the 7 year gap. With some minor editing it'd be a near perfect piece.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was such an interesting story! i love the picture you painted of the horrors of hell and the lost innocence of goku. it was a little hard to read because of the grammar, but since this story is a few years old you've probably improved lots since then! it was an addictive read and i really liked the concept and descriptions of it :)
mjmusiclover chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
ahh a purely awesome fic here
15dragondream chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
really good job on this had a happy ending
supersaiyaman chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
great story i am downlaoding it to may computer. i hope you m,ake a seqell at some poin. iwould love to see how goku beats up hurcal for taking credit for wat son goku and gohan did.
Slaifer chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
I loved this story with all my heart. :D

You did a wonderfull job.

Congratulation!
meow114 chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
I Liky the story :P
HatredEnthroned chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
This story was great. I like dark stories and this is now one of my favorite. The chapters were well written too. I like the new Goku. I always liked Goku, but he's a full bad ass now. I would like to see a sequel with buu or maybe something new. I want to see the new Goku whoop some major ass with his powers back.
supersaiyaman chapter 17 . 1/1/2008
i thought all the chapters were well wretten and a very gooid story one of the best on in my you make a sequell.