Reviews for The Shadow
HatredEnthroned chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
This story was great. I like dark stories and this is now one of my favorite. The chapters were well written too. I like the new Goku. I always liked Goku, but he's a full bad ass now. I would like to see a sequel with buu or maybe something new. I want to see the new Goku whoop some major ass with his powers back.
supersaiyaman chapter 17 . 1/1/2008
i thought all the chapters were well wretten and a very gooid story one of the best on in my you make a sequell.
supersaiyaman chapter 17 . 12/22/2007
vewry good fanfict i hoipe you make a swqil i would like to know what happens at the tornament and beyond with gokus new persanality and what about gotenb and trunks training.
supersaiyaman chapter 16 . 12/22/2007
i hope goku beatshim so he can no longer walk and what he has beN doing to his wife.
supersaiyaman chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
i wonder what causes goku not to have his supersaiyan powetrs in this place. very good story so far will he ever get back to his reality and the rest of the z fighters can help him break the goten and trunks.
supersaiyaman chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
will goku bbe able to break the curse and if he is what will evryone think of him whene and if he story on of the top ones on
supersaiyaman chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
i like this chapter i wonder what whene goku wilpl finde the strength to escape goten be able to leave knowing that he is with goku now.
supersaiyaman chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
why did he tell them the truth wont that make him more will goten and trunks react to goku now that they no the they will still call him shadow out in the open with the demons and such out is a very gopod and intresting fanfictiv never come a creoss one a wshmwe you havenmt goten more reviews
supersaiyaman chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
i wonde3r what this creture is or thing that is stronger than hell itself it seams.
supersaiyaman chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
will they discover hoo he relly is they do how will shadow?goku things for shure he is no longer goku he is shadow.
supersaiyaman chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
goten and trunks fallowed him to were he is battling.i loike this fanfict even thow it is a bit never red something like this on story.
supersaiyaman chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
if somewone told me not to open my eyes i would be tempted to open my eyes to see what was they get back to their would what will they do how will there expereance hgave changed them.
supersaiyaman chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
this chapter explaned alot.i wonder why you cant use kie in hell.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
i wonder if trunks will figer out that shodow is relly goku and why he is still down is the best that is waking up and what was the spell that was put on him.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
very intresting concept for a story so shadow relly dosnt remember hoo fhe relly is and goten and trunks for some reson do not know they are saiyans.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »