Reviews for The Shadow
supersaiyaman chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
why the keck did the wish to see what hell looked like in the first place i wonder whats going to happen wasnt goku wished back by the dragonballs.
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
very interesting first chapter i wonder whats going to happen question tho in drgonballz whene goku whent to hell he could use ki why did you make it so he couldnt use ki in your story.
CoLLiSiOn chapter 17 . 9/30/2007
Wow excellent job, i love this story it is absolutly amazing! ill def. be rereading it!

- CoLLiSiOn
bibliophile42 chapter 17 . 9/30/2007
I absolutely love this story - I've been following it for over a year, and the ending is perfect. I can't wait to see which story you pick to finish next. (And since you used Nightwish as inspiration for "Over the Hills," I keep associating this fic with "Planet Hell." ;)
co0ler chapter 17 . 9/29/2007
omg:

that amazing fantasticaly great story took up my whole day

your jus amazin:

and i gt goose pimmples all up my body when every1 sensed "shadow"

again

p.s i like evil goku now _
jadedrache chapter 17 . 9/29/2007
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY! oh man. I love it! How couldn't I? *sigh*
XllShadowllX chapter 17 . 9/28/2007
nice! is there gonna be a sequel to this one?
Karai too lazy to log in chapter 16 . 9/28/2007
Great great great great! Goku has a new playmate, I'm sure they'll have fun XD

Just one thing, it feels like the last part of the story had been fast forward... Just my opinion... I think I'll shut up now...
Goldenfightergirl chapter 15 . 9/1/2007
what happen to trunks and goten? and what the hell update now! its killing me T_T
jadedrache chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
wuhu! damn,that was a fight toriyama couldn't have described any maybe (), but written,don't think so.

I was glued to the monitor, and now I just can't wait to have the reunion with CHICHI!YAY!and goku still has some ass to kick.I swear...*growling...but sounding rather like a cat with tummy ache*

love ya so much!
CoLLiSiOn chapter 15 . 8/19/2007
You need to update asap, i can not, absolutly can not wait until the next chapter! this was the best yet!

- CoLLiSiOn
avidgokufan chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Hooray! You updated. I loved the chapter...though I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Goku with Ki. I'm sure it has grown tremendously. However, it was well done and unexpected. Now...what about Goten and Trunks?

Where did they go? Continue soon please!
TheGodDamnAdam chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
whens next chapter?
Collision chapter 14 . 7/25/2007
Hey...HEY YOU! Update or the bunny gets it! *holds random rabbit*
troubles chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
Glad you updated hoping for another soon.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »