Reviews for The Shadow
Arcanine18 chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
I can not wait for the next chapter! It's getting good! This story i the only one that has even kept me going to here! So update, update, update! Just don't put any pressure on yourself to rush it though!
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
great story update soon i want to no what happens
InuSaiyan007 chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
hey i love what you've done with this story! sorry i haven't reviewed in a long time. you almost had me worried though cuz you said chi chi had remarried and then i found out about the guy and now i'm like goku kick his frikin ass! i kept forgetting to put on my favorit authors but hey now i've remembered. sorry about making you read my fanfic but i was desperate. gomen gomen. well i will definitely review your next chappie! ja ne!
Karai chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
CoLLiSiOn chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
I love your story i cant wait for the next chapter, update asap!

Sincerly,

CoLLiSiOn
GabberJabber chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
Damn the person who invented cliff hangers! DAMN THEM!

*runs off into the distance to continue her ranting and damning of the person who made the evil cliffys*

Aly: (a muse Emi Sue randomly made up) Emi Sue would like me to thank you for another chapter but she says that if you make her wait longer than a month for the next one you WILL be hunted down chained to your computer and not given bathroom breaks untill the next chappies done!( suddenly gets a weirdly serious look on her face)

*glare*

(in an oddly deep voice) You have been worned writer!

E.S.:(finally done ranting and stuff)hey wait a minute! i didn't tell you to ay that stuff!

Ally: silence you mediocre author!

E.S.:(gives sad wounded puppy look)mediocre?

*face suddenly turns to a mask of rage*

Mediocre,huh? i'll show you mediocre!

*suddenly pull out a frying pan from thin air and waves it threateningly*

(in a really bad fake though guy accsent) say hello to my little friend!

* Emi Sue then chases Aly over the horizon*

Kit: (another ramdonly made muse) so any ways please up-date soon! now if you'll excuse me i have to go catch my frying pan crazed author and frying pan doomed friend before they spontaneously explode!

*waves good bye*
Raditz65 chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
ive never been one to get really excited about much im pretty much a laid back person but everytime i read an update of your story i get like a little kid the day before christmas this is great Goku Goten Trunks the cliff hanger its great i love it i cant wait to see where this goes
gokuspasm chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
Got a question did Chi-chi got married to some one eles after Goku died. But really good Chap.
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
:) awesome they finally found out! can't wait for the reactions in the next chapter!

you write pretty good fight scenes by the way. and i liked how goku felt like only a cat run over can feel! lol
troubles chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
I loved this chapter. This is got to be one of your best chapters. I glad you updated and please continue.
soontobegone chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
AH! What happens next? I love this chapter! What happens next? I must know!
soontobegone chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
AH! FINALLY! I waited so long for your updates! I'm so happy! ...Anyway...I liked this chapter...I wonder how Goku'll answer the questions...UPDATE!
troubles chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
I like this ch. and the story is just great so far. It makes me want more everytime. Oh thanks for the update so soon!
BindeR chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
From what I've seen in DragonBall Goku was able to withstand a bullet shot at him while he was a kid. And back then i doubt that he knew anything about ki as he was so amazed seeing Roshi do the Kamehameha attack. Plus, saiyajins would have to have stronger bodies than humans as gravity on Vegeta was 10x normal earth gravity. Anyway, besides that, I hope you'll update soon.
emi sue chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
more need more! PLEASE! so good need more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more AND MORE! (coughs behind hand) sorry but i need more! up- date soon!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »