Reviews for The Shadow
raditz65 chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
this is one of the best stories ive ever read. i keep tabs on your story EVERYDAY just to see if its updated. i kno i shouldnt expect updates everyday but i cant help it. i cant wait until the questions start flying and im really curious on wat Vegeta senses is coming. I'm also very curious on if Goku/Shadow escapes, what kind of power increase would he get because all those years in hell without his ki has to have had some time of affect on his power outside of hell
Lunarchickiebabe chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
can't believe how fast ur updating! YAY!
emi sue too lazy to log-in chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
more must have more!

(is raveing and foaming at the mouth!)

meed more!

Please!

0.0 (sad puppy dog look, that you just can't resist)

*is hopefully useing, her own tackticts on her*

PLEASE!
emi sue too lazy chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Omg! thank you i swear if Chichi was in love with that prick of a prince i would never have forgiven you! you so have to set Goku free make him kill the S.O.B. that married Chichi and let him get all buddy buddy with Gohan and Goten!1
Emi Sue to lazy to log-in chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
How do you do it? just today i had convinced myself that i hated Goku after reading a horrible fan fiction, but some how though your story he wormeed his way back into my heart! your writting skills amuse, imprese, scare, and even make me envious! as i have said it once i will say it again. HOW DO YOU DO IT?
troubles chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
its an ok chapter and finally they get to see his face. I hope you update soon.
BindeR chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
You have a good story going here :) There's just one thing i want to know - usually a saiyajin has a skin that's able to withstand bullets and so on, so how come a little ruble and sand is hurting them?
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 9 . 5/26/2006
this story is cool! i cant believe u dont have more reviews... people aren't reading widely enough.

hm u have me hooked, as i said before i think! lol hope again to read more soon!
Gozen V chapter 9 . 5/26/2006
awesome

finally an update.

I wonder how Goten will react and if trunks can put 2 and 2 togethor

Hope you update soon
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I love this story! its awesome! a nice mix of scary and fighting and humour etc. its great.

hope you update real soon! SERIOUSLY!
Arcanine18 chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
Wow... how long has it been now since I was on last? Well,I'm here and thats all that matters. So, I reviewed, now its time for you to updates soon
Nesterzarsus chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
great chap and nice concept, I will be looking foward to more chaps
CoLLiSiOn chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
nice, hope to see more soon

sincerly,

CoLLiSiOn
avidgokufan chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Continue. I do like your story. I'm still waiting for Goku to come out and be 100 times more powerful because his physical form is so much stronger.
soontobegone chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
Aw, this isn't bad! It's actually very good! I hope you get better soon! I wonder what the discovery will be? Will Goten and Trunks finally find out who Shadow really is? Huh? Huh? Huh? Update!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »