Reviews for The Shadow
troubles chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
I really enjoyed your story but its a little short. Hope you update real soon and if trunks and goten find out who shadow is than will he return home? Please answer and update soon.
Nesterzarsus chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
very good keep it up
avidgokufan chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Getting really good! It will be exciting to know what's going to happen. Will Goku return to Earth? Keep writing!
evil kirby chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Wow, you updated...YAY! If you're gonna make us wait a long time for a chapter make them longer please? Or two chapters or update sooner but don't leave us hanging. Sorry, I'm sure you're doing your best, but this is a great story.

UPDATE SOON!
AkaRyuu chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Sensational story, please update _;
Arcanine18 chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Rock on! She updates again! Please update soon. I wonder what's going to happen? So, I guess there is a differnce between Hell and the other place. Hell is your basic everyday wasteland/desert place!
Arcanine18 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I like this story! Keep up t he good work and I'll keep on reveiwing. Please update soon!
evil kirby chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Wow...UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE! This sounds like its going to end up being a great story!
avidgokufan chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Thanks for writing again. Keep going it is pretty interesting. Though Goku could clean up his language a little bit. *wink*
Gosha chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Hey Kinoha! Its me Gosha!okay, i'm more of Goku/chichi fan but i thought i'd check out your fics! hee hee no matter what, Goten and Trunks always manage to get into trouble. Wonder what will happen to them in Hell.

Pwese update soon...its good so far...really
Clana621 chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
wow this was awesome i cant wait till they find out its goku! update soon!
avidgokufan chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
Hey, why are you stopping writing it? I'm enjoying it. It's pretty good, and it will be interesting to find out what happens when Goten meets the "Shadow." Hey, if you just want to keep writing it so I can read it, that's fine with me.
InuSaiyan007 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
i have to say that i like your story so far. it's really interesting, i've never seen another like it. i wouldn't let the low amount of reviews discourage you from continueing this cuz i really think you should. it's got potential. i'm surprised you don't have that many reviews, you deserve a lot more! really great fanfic, plz hurry and update soon, i'm interested in seeing where this is going._

oh and if you have the time or patience plz check out my fanfic. your opinion would really be hepfull.
Blue Seer chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
very interesting and different. please continue.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8