Reviews for Hiding
TheFloristFriar chapter 9 . 6/2
This was utterly phenomenal, way to go!
Ada1229 chapter 9 . 5/5
YAY! I've read this story twice before and have just spent 3 days looking for it again. The idea with the door is an interesting one. There's another fic involving a door but this one connects Hermione's house to one of Harry's mansions in a different country. I don't remember the name or the summery but I remember that much. I think it was a story by robst. Either way that and this story are the only 2 that I've come across that uses dimensional doors
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 9 . 1/26
Wonderful story! Padfoot rides again!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
What a LONG chapter. Where's the story? Why can't muggles have any of this? Their could be a huge market and most muggles wouldn't care and if anything be interested in studying them. They are not as dumb as the MSM wants them to be though sadly enough are to make America viewed that way.
Guestr chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
I really enjoyed your story!
Guestr chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Hahahahahahaha, that was hilarious. I love it. Keep writing!
Trace Reading chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
I can sum this up in one word: boring.
Gin110881 chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
Great story! I loved it...the latest addition to my favourites.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2017
You need spell check and you really need to concentrate on your punctuation
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Man that last line was perfect! I hope Harry and Ginny keep the apartment relatively private. What I mean is that I hope they don't let everyone on the Secret so that the apartment is still something private for them.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Voldemort using expelliarmus? Ohhhh I knew he was a big softy
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
I love the idea of Parselmagic! Not many authors think about it but it would be make for a difficult magic to counter plus a potentially more potent one
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
It's a shame Harry has to sleep in this big bed alone... *wink wink*
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
Harry's confession could've been done better! More romantic
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/13/2017
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I loved your method of dealing with Voldemort. The kids certainly showed ingenuity in dealing with him. I wonder if Snape will cease and desist with his verbal abuse of Harry. Too bad the kids can't get rid of Snape. I actually wonder if he will begin to improve with his Mark no longer tethered to a living Voldemort. Surely being disconnected from the source of evil should have positive effect on both his soul and his temper.

I think your Weasleys, especially Molly, are a lot mellower than their canon counterparts. Cannon Molly would still be screaming at both Harry and Ginny, regardless of the fact that they succeeded and everyone survived more or less unscathed. I like your Ginny better, too. In addition to fleshing out her character, you allowed the relationship to develop, as well, something we really didn't see in canon.

I confess, I'm surprised that Dumbledore cooperated. I didn't think he would. You surprised me there. I really was glad you brought back Padfoot, even if it was in a limited way. I think his presence, even in Puppy and Portrait forms, will help both Harry and Remus move on in a positive way, especially since he contributed greatly to the plot that ultimately saved Harry and the Wizarding world.

Thanks for a fun read.