Reviews for Hiding
You need spell check and you really need to concentrate on your punctuation
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/10
Man that last line was perfect! I hope Harry and Ginny keep the apartment relatively private. What I mean is that I hope they don't let everyone on the Secret so that the apartment is still something private for them.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/10
Voldemort using expelliarmus? Ohhhh I knew he was a big softy
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/10
I love the idea of Parselmagic! Not many authors think about it but it would be make for a difficult magic to counter plus a potentially more potent one
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/10
It's a shame Harry has to sleep in this big bed alone... *wink wink*
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/10
Harry's confession could've been done better! More romantic
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/13
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I loved your method of dealing with Voldemort. The kids certainly showed ingenuity in dealing with him. I wonder if Snape will cease and desist with his verbal abuse of Harry. Too bad the kids can't get rid of Snape. I actually wonder if he will begin to improve with his Mark no longer tethered to a living Voldemort. Surely being disconnected from the source of evil should have positive effect on both his soul and his temper.

I think your Weasleys, especially Molly, are a lot mellower than their canon counterparts. Cannon Molly would still be screaming at both Harry and Ginny, regardless of the fact that they succeeded and everyone survived more or less unscathed. I like your Ginny better, too. In addition to fleshing out her character, you allowed the relationship to develop, as well, something we really didn't see in canon.

I confess, I'm surprised that Dumbledore cooperated. I didn't think he would. You surprised me there. I really was glad you brought back Padfoot, even if it was in a limited way. I think his presence, even in Puppy and Portrait forms, will help both Harry and Remus move on in a positive way, especially since he contributed greatly to the plot that ultimately saved Harry and the Wizarding world.

Thanks for a fun read.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/12
Picking Snape up by his robes [Remus] slammed him into the wall. Everyone in the room could hear the sound of ribs breaking.
"If I ever hear you speak poorly of Harry or Sirius again or catch you harassing Harry you will find yourself locked in a small room with me during a full moon and I will skip the wolfs bane potion that night." Finishing his rant at Snape he pulled him away from the wall holding him up with one hand and punched him in the jaw.

**Clapping! Cheering! Tossing confetti** Congratulations, Remus! This has to be the best anti-Snape scene I've ever read in any HP fanfic! It is SOOOOO overdue! Yeay!

I'm a big fan of the Harry-in-a-trunk fics. My favorite one is Harry Potter and the Manipulator of Destiny by Wheezy1. It is so much fun! Luna pulls some major pranks on the old Manipulator, and the Bloody Baron and Hermione really have some fun with him.

I've read only one fic that makes use of a magical door between the Grangers' home in England and and Waivunu Island in Fiji, where Harry is living with Remus and Sirius ... but all concerned parties know about it.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
The last chapter should've been called Thank You For All Those Cards and Letters From You Folks Out There...
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Ummmm next time warn it's going to be a diary fic and not an actual fan fic?
ParaMu chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
nice story
TheTardisUnderTheStairs chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
I loved it! The idea is pure gold. Keep up the good work:)
andyjhorton chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Great story, great ending and this is the only story ive read with that wonderful padfoot "painting", the special animaguas potion, and the door apartment. ive read alot of stories of Harry making changes buying a trunk and living in it but your ideas were pure gold. thank you.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Dumbledore is a controlling person who is sore when no one follows him blindly and considers his actions are the only actions to be taken.
Rebmul chapter 9 . 6/5/2016