Reviews for Hiding
Erimenthe chapter 9 . 7/15
I absolutely love this story. There are so many differences to others I've read (and I love the Parseltongue books and the secret apartment lmao) that make it so unique. Padfoot was a great addition, one I'd love to have for real, and I'd love to know how it got into Ginny's hands lol. It was the perfect magical way to make sure it got to Harry.
TheFloristFriar chapter 9 . 6/2
This was utterly phenomenal, way to go!
Ada1229 chapter 9 . 5/5
YAY! I've read this story twice before and have just spent 3 days looking for it again. The idea with the door is an interesting one. There's another fic involving a door but this one connects Hermione's house to one of Harry's mansions in a different country. I don't remember the name or the summery but I remember that much. I think it was a story by robst. Either way that and this story are the only 2 that I've come across that uses dimensional doors
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 9 . 1/26
Wonderful story! Padfoot rides again!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
What a LONG chapter. Where's the story? Why can't muggles have any of this? Their could be a huge market and most muggles wouldn't care and if anything be interested in studying them. They are not as dumb as the MSM wants them to be though sadly enough are to make America viewed that way.
Guestr chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
I really enjoyed your story!
Guestr chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Hahahahahahaha, that was hilarious. I love it. Keep writing!
Trace Reading chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
I can sum this up in one word: boring.
Gin110881 chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
Great story! I loved it...the latest addition to my favourites.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2017
You need spell check and you really need to concentrate on your punctuation
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Man that last line was perfect! I hope Harry and Ginny keep the apartment relatively private. What I mean is that I hope they don't let everyone on the Secret so that the apartment is still something private for them.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Voldemort using expelliarmus? Ohhhh I knew he was a big softy
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
I love the idea of Parselmagic! Not many authors think about it but it would be make for a difficult magic to counter plus a potentially more potent one
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
It's a shame Harry has to sleep in this big bed alone... *wink wink*
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
Harry's confession could've been done better! More romantic