Reviews for The Rain Outside
poli chapter 10 . 4/26
i have to say that your writing style is amazing. Not just story but writing style, captivating.
terracannon876 chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
This is a cute fic, and I like how it's in-character (Mariah's probably the one least IC, but...oh well). I would love to read about what happens next and how Kai deals with being back and Rei with Kai gone, but ... well. I'm not sure you'll ever update, but this is just to say thanks for writing what you day and I hope you change your mind someday :)
Leii-Leii chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
You must absolutely, definitely update this story pleaaaaase

I'm on the edge of my seat! It's just begun getting to the good parts then I'm suddenly deprived because it's uncontinued T_T *rants some more*

In all honesty though, I like how you tell the story in a straightforward manner, yet with enough detail to make us (the readers) visualize the story easily.

Thank you very much for the story. Here's me hoping you continue someday.
Neko Raiga chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
I don't exactly have any high hopes of you continuing this concidering it's been...4 years since last update, but I'll still put it on my watch-list since this was actually interesting and well written, and I'd love to know how it ends ;3
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Quite interesting! It's uch a sad thing that they got separated and just when things were becoming good too!

Please update soon!
animefan02 chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
aw come on i wanna read the next chapter this story is great so come on pleaseee * puppy eyes *
empire14 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Have you really stopped writing this...'cause if you have, it's a real waste. This is really, really good, I would absolutely love to read more! If you ever consider updating this, please do!
PWN3D chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
WHEE! Just wanted to drop a review for this story, even if it was last updated like...two and a half years ago. Just wanted to let you know that you've done a good job (so far?).
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
This has been a good story so far. It's gotten better the more I've read. I would like to read more soon.
Blazin Shadow chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
I'm usually terrible at writing reviews so you'll have to excuse me for that lol. I jut wanted to say that I really like this fic, reading it today - It's funny and quite charming and it was just getting to the good bit. I hope that you'll update this soon. I write a bit of beyblade too and you're welcome to look at it if you want. _
oliver-woods-girl2 chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Wow! I just read your FF and loved it, I really want to know what happens to Kai ugh! Please write more soon. I love KaixRai fics _
kelseywazhere chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
something good hopefully! i really like this story! please update soon!
Yoko chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
I really Love this story (the plot the direction it's going in...everything!) I noticed that you haven't updated in a while and I ask that you please do so asap. I'll wait for as long as it takes _ Awesome job!
I'm Doxophobic chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
Wah, it's like deja vu for me.. Hm? I really liked this fic, it was written simply. I didn't have to force myself to understand everything, or re-read just to do so :D I hope Kai could slip off again.. Please update when you can! Or when you feel like it.. whichever's which! :]
seki chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
gah i love it! you must update soon . i wanna know what happens, why Kai ran in the first place, and if hes going to see Rei again or not.

please update soon -