Reviews for Be Silent!
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Poor Aragorn. It seems he can finally get some sleep. :)
Katrina chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Such a sweet and precious story! I loved it!
iseefireworks chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
"Listen to me, ion nin! I command you, as your King, to be silent! Silence!" - that was the best part. Honestly. Very sweet story. And frendship between members of fellowship - priceless. :D
Luculent Threnody chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
What a delightful story!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Ah, sweet little baby!
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aw - You can never go wrong with Daddy Aragorn! :-) That was so sweet, and I loved the friendship between Aragorn & Legolas. It's really fresh & brilliantly written AliciA - I'm off to hunt for more of your stories now! Thnx 4 sharin'
Beth chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
And where better to find encouragement, than from me? That was beautiful...and I am so glad to see you have come back from lurking in the shadows. Now...about return of the prince...No matter how long it takes, I will see a story dedicated to me through to the end...So fear not, you will always have one reader. This story, within the story line of a sleeping child, carried alot more within it...which I liked. Again. Well done.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Consider yourself encouraged. I loved the sentiment and imagery used here. It really drew me into the scene. I was 'there'.

More.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Very cute piece. I thought it was well written and interesting. LOL Legolas does seem the type to do well with children, small children. Well done!

_

DreamWeaver
KeshieShimmer chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
You have left me with a smile upon my face. Thank you this story was lovely.
Ninna chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was lovely! *sniff*

I'm looking forward to your return to Return of the Prince. I hadn't reviewed it, but I was certainly enjoying it. I'll be reading the vignettes you write until you get back to it. :)
Lyn chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Beautiful.
Bi-polar and Proud chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Beautiful, very sweet. I loved it. Reminded my of when my children were that age.
Silvertoekee chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh wow that was great and touching. Hehe I liked how Legolas boast proved true and he did quiet Eldarion. And of course the singing was sweet and put them all to sleep aw. Great job!
Star-Stallion chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was so sweet! I loved Eldarion in this fic; I don't think he's written about enough so it's great when he is... I still think you're an excellent writer so I hope this review gives you that bit of encouragment you said you needed, and that you write more soon! _

* Star *