Reviews for Sleeping on the Sofa
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
You're right that's exactly what Beast Boy does. That's how he is exactly how he is in the comics they based the show on. He even coments to himself about it
bbissocute chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
very good. well written. bb is my favorite character but for some reason i enjoy his suffering. it just makes me like him more.
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This was a wonderful peice of writing. Very in touch with Beast Boy's inner-torment. You did an amazing job._
thsunami chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
i agree your assement of the chracters. To be honest thats one of the real resons i love the aside form great animation is the profond deapth of the chracters that is shown little by little. Beast boy shows his goof boy side toe world as many do in real life a mask that he wares but you see even early on in the show he's deapth with the thunder brothers it was his serios love for life that saved the day not power but kind wise words spoken from the goof ball
Bizmarck chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Awesome short story, haven’t read a better interpretation of Beastboys anguished passed, nicely done.
Melthree chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
:bows down to you:

You, my friends that I have never met or spoken to in my life, are a genious. I shall stick this story in my favorites. ;)
SparkyX chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This story seriously needs more review! I adore this fic a lot. Even though I'm a BB/Rae shipper, I still think that this fic is all about friendship and understanding.

The angst and the drama made me love this story so much. I agree with your character analyze.

Anyway, I hope you write more fics, and explore the Titans' relationships. ;)
Mlz chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aw... So cute! I loved it... Not only that but it was very unique to boot... Here's a cookie for the wodnerful job... *hands cookie* Enjoy!

-Mlz
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
excellent and I totally agree with your comments on the characters and their way of dealing with pain. It was very well thought out. Good job.
Mephisto2022 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
once again a great story of yours.

btw i totally agree with you character interpretation
Papersak chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh, poor Beast Boy... it was a very well-written fic in general. Iss very cute/ sweet/ whatever-good-word-I'm-looking-for-that-I-can't-think-of-right-now.
palekel chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow, great story! Everything a good one-shot needs: angst; a bit of humour; some good old fashioned lust; blood; and cultured sadism. Brilliant.
The Last chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I like it. A well written, True To Character piece- good job!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I really hate having to log in to review, but I really like this fic. It's too bad you have left it as a one-shot. It could turn out into a great fic, and I truly hope you continue it.;)
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww..I cried so much. that poor BB. I liked the story.