Reviews for Hand and Heart
kurotenshi-08 chapter 17 . 3/5
This is a great story, its a pity it doesn't have a sequel.
Hhhmmm chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Aw! Snape and McGonagall cuteness! I don't know about Dumbles and McGinagall though...those two don't sit right with me. Oh well
Dream's Girl chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
It's great story!I love it
Lioness Eats Toads chapter 17 . 3/24/2009
KINDA FLUFF-ISH AT THE END

BUT STILL GOOD
McKenzie McGonagall chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
Sevie and Diana sitting in a tree

K.I.S.S.I.N.G

First comes love

Then comes marrige

Then comes a bayby in a baby carrige

Thats not all Thats not all

I saw the baby drinking alcahole
McKenzie McGonagall chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Is she Albus and Minerva's daughter?

I bet she is
McKenzie McGonagall chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
WICKED!

for some reason I excepcted a student to run in front of the DEs and yell "OH MY GOD IT'S EDWARD CULLEN!" and then for the DEs to be all like "EDWARD!" in high pitch voices

and then for that student to walk up and point their wand at a DE and just be all like "stupify" all calm-ly
McKenzie McGonagall chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
I LOVED THE LETTER FOR SOME REASON

Letter: If you do anything other then what I have told you to do Minerva will be killer...CHEERS!
McKenzie McGonagall chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
THE part with Voldie Wormtail and -Blond was a wee bit of a shoock (I am watching CoS)
Down With Fluff chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
No offence but I HATE FLUFF!
Sinkme chapter 17 . 12/24/2008
awesome story! i loved it. you absolutely captured each character and it was easy to see them interacting as they did in the story. i had to give diana a chance since im not ususally a fan of ad/mm having a child that no one knows about, but you worked her in nicely and i love her relationship with snape.

great job
LinZE chapter 17 . 8/2/2007
FANTASTIC!

really enjoyed this and I really hope you've written more in the same vein - maybe even in the same story arc?

thanks so much for sharing

thanks

xLx
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
So Snape hated Umbridge, good.

Eve
DailyProphetEditor chapter 17 . 4/21/2007
Well, I finally read my way through this fic. Anything with the tagline "Minerva" gets me interested, and the plot was interesting enough so I kept reading. It won't be my favorite fic, though.

First I don't like stories with Albus and Minerva as parents much, especially when there is Harry around and and OC character introduced. But that's just my personal liking. Secondly I did not like the mind-reading passages too much - it's just not how I see that legilimency works. But again, that's only MHO.

What I really liked was how you included Aberforth in the story. He's a rare character in fanfic and I enjoy when an author takes the trouble to write about him. Also I liked that it was a fairly long fic, and you did tie up all the lose ends. You must have put a lot of work into it, and although I did not entirely like it, I wanted to leave you a review and congratulate you on this work.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
This is a quite interesting fic... I've only read the first five chapters so far but I intend to read the rest and wanted to leave you a review anyway.

I like how you've included Aberforth in this story, he hardly gets noticed in most fics people write and he's such an interesting character really. I wonder what's going to happen next. The emotional issue between Minerva and Albus is built up nicely, and I am sure there is some more I'll learn about Severus and Aberforth later in this fic. Well done!