Reviews for Backup
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
amazing
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
One of the only things I love more than Catherine/Warrick fanfics are Warrick/Lindsey ones. I mean... not romance... but their friendship.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Can't believe that I added this to my favorites along time ago and never reviewed so here it is...lol!

Warrick always knows just what to say to Lindsey and Catherine and he's like a father to Lindsey which is great since Eddie was never really there. Yes I also loved the quote from Miss Congeniality which both this story and the movie are great.

My favorite part is where she tells him that no one will ever love her mom like he does and the whole banter between him and Lindsey and them not knowing that Catherine was around the corner listening from her hiding place:

They’d made it out of the room and around the corner when Lyndsay said, ‘I’ll make you a deal, I’ll talk to my mom about us...if you talk to her about you two and how much you love her and want to kiss her and want to-‘

‘All right, that’s enough outta you’ he joked pushing her to the wall.

Cath couldn’t help but smile as she listened from her hiding place.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
loved it!very cute ]
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I like this little scene, I'm glad Warrick was there for her in your story, good work! :-)
KG-613 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
" how much you love her and want to kiss her and want to-"

thats so off A Miracle on 34th Street! haha again I say you ROCK! 'nuff said!

kate
Ste650 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Thank you for dedicating that fanfic to me :P and what a fanfic it is (as per usual :) ) And now that YoBlingness has been confirmed...this could happen lol

Again...impriness - oh and love this miss congeniality quote in there...fablio :P

Ste x
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
cute, you could continue this...((hint hint))
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is great! I hope you update soon!

Jackie
NPD18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
aw so cute becs! love the ending! y'know I love all fics with Lindsay in (or is that Lyndsay :S) and CWR too? :D Me loves!