Reviews for love in the shadows
asdasdas chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
thedarkpokemaster chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Oh man this was so good wish you didn't stop but I will take over just send me a PM of what you want to happen and what you want me to keep the same.
sweetbubbelgirl chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Please continue :D I love this!
Cherokee Bonnefoy-Jones chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Please continue this. It's not a pairing I'm real into, but it's real good. Please continue.
candyman123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Please continue the story, the suspense is killing me!
candyman123 chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
A very Interesting chapter.
Silent Soul Ken -SSK chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Could you do a Mana/Yugi one? Featuring Mana in her Dark Magician Girl card? and Maybe the other one too... The Dark Skinned Dark Magician girl.
Vampwriter chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
When you gonna update this? I want more, and possibly a nice long lemon scene, lol. But in all seriousness, update this soon.
tsutsuji chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
Fantastic! A true yuri Anzu/Mana story! I hope you haven't completely stopped writing this, I would love to see more of it, whether it's shower scenes or just the two of them being together. Love the Crystalshipping - thank you for writing this! _
swdewleaf chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
Hm...not really much of a plot that I can see, makes it seem like a casual idea instead of an actual story, but that's perfectly alright, I've got plenty of those myself. " And that was NOT enough shower scene...need more! XD

Pretty good so far. There is _definitely_ not enough yuri in YuGiOh fics. n.n Or good Anzu fics. I like her. Tea needs to disappear or be Mind Crushed or...something. Dubs are awful. *bleh* But _Anzu_ is my favorite female character.

And WHY haven't you updated this in over a year? . Hehe...I'm not pushing you, but an update would be rather nice...*chibi eyes*

Nexus of Dark World chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Good story so far \i hope you keep up all the excitement
RudePropeht chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
You are truly a saint. People's lives are better because of you.
RudePropeht chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Ah. Girl on girl love.
RudePropeht chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
What evil would dare flame a fic like this?
RudePropeht chapter 4 . 9/7/2005