Reviews for Tenshi of Games
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
THE EPILOGUE AND THE ENDING TO CHAPTER 9 IS SO SAD! I'M ALREADY HAVING TEARS RUN DOWN MY CHEEK LIKE CRAZY! I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE! WWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH! (RUNS TO MOMS BED AND STARTS SOBBING)
Ace-Garnet chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
ohhhh...i lov this story very very much. XD
gapanda chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
I so loved this. It was so cute and heartbreaking. Great job on it.
Darling M chapter 12 . 11/21/2007
Oh, this is wonderful. I often go in and out of my Phantom phases, but I'm always obsessed with Yuugiou, and YamixYuugi is my favorite couple. Thanks for putting this up. It's an adorable read.
La Ragna chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
...I am literally crying. I'm not overexaggerating or lying for better effect. I really am. Seeing it written here, part of one of my favorite fandoms, it's just so much more emotional than in the movie.

The Kuriboh was a very nice touch. Since he never gave Yuugi the ring from the movie...
La Ragna chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
NO! WHY! WHY COULDN'T YOU DEVIATE FROM THE PLOT? YOU HAVE TO WRITE AN ALTERNATE ENDING OF SOME TYPE! THAT SHOWS THEM ENDING UP TOGETHER, YAMI HUNTING YUUGI DOWN AND THEM MAKING A LIFE TOGETHER! Please...please...

**blinks** Well. That gives more emphasis to the song "Remember Me." It really would have made a much better song for the Phantom to sing at the end, wouldn't it? Yes. Yes, it would've...
La Ragna chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
Hm...you know, it's interesting. Even though I know the movie by heart and am playing the music as I read (amplifies the experience, by the way), I am still sitting here in suspense. You're just that good at this. Nice! _

Um...the eyes aren't that scary. And people in the audience wouldn't be able to see them that well...

Only one thing that I keep forgetting to mention: does Marik really seem like Meg to you? Wouldn't Ryou make a better Meg? I think so...
La Ragna chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
Ah! I see, I see...Interesting twist...very lucky for little Joey...made himself look like an idiot with the Gamma thing...Good! Keeps him in character! _ Interesting of you, to think of using Just Desserts. I wouldn't have...
La Ragna chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
GAH! But but but...YAMI CAN'T LOSE! So what happens in the opera? Does Yami let Yuugi go back to play the part and then kidnap him AGAIN? Do you just change the plot? (I think I'd like that...) Yuugi makes Yami spare Joey's life, right? GAH! (You know, I could just read on, but I felt the distinct need to ask these pointless questions, when I know that Joey will win, dispite all logic that says that Yami SHOULD win, and Yuugi will go back. Then Yami'll kidnap him in that opera, and then we'll be on a roll!...hmph...I'm not sure I like that...)
La Ragna chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
HEHE! HUZZAH FOR POSSESSIVE YAMI! _ Even if he is being a tad evil...oh well, he's no worse than he was at the beginning of the manga!
La Ragna chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Hmm...interesting. I think I like the change in the mask thing. You know, the part where Christine takes his mask off? I didn't like much in the movie, and I'm very glad you didn't have Yuugi do it here. He also doesn't seem like the type that would invade others' space that way...especially when it would upset them.

I also like the fact that Yuugi was willing to stay there to keep Yami company. It's cute.
La Ragna chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Okay, just a few things: it's "grant to me your glory" not "bring to me your glory". Little change. No biggy.

Secondly, the bed thing is creepy and more than a little stalker-ish.

I REALLY liked the kiss after Yami sang "and though you turn from me." It was really nice addition. I just LOVE alterations to the plot like that! _
La Ragna chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
LOVE IT! I love that song too! _ Just one little mistake in the lyrics: at the end of the first verse, it's "spare a thought for me" not "stop and think me"

EXCELLENT otherwise, though. Kaiba and Pegasus fit beautifully into those roles too, besides the fact that they totally don't get along in the original...oh well.._
dogangelsrule chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
Oh, wow. That...was...so...beautiful! I know that you may not believe it, but I can feel tears running from my eyes as I read the last two chapters of this fic. All together, this fic was beautifully written and I loved every second of it. You have a lot of talent in writing fics and also writing shonen-ai. I pray, that you continue to write for the rests of your life.

Thank you, for the beautiful fic!
MeganeMouse chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I thought the Phantom of the Oprah movie was a tad boring, but I can't wait to see how this turns out _!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »