Reviews for Looking At Things Another Way
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
"From the amount of time your eyes have spent this morning roving my face, it seems like the most logical conclusion. If, however, that is not the case, would you kindly direct your attention to your textbook, or Dr. Nikidik's lecture, or the tips of your oh-so-swankified boots, or anyplace other than my verdigrinous physiognomy?"

"What?"

"Stop staring at me!" - LOL
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is such an incredibly sweet fic!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
GREAT story
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
this is SERIESLY the best thing i have ever read...EVER! its amazing you wrote it so well and all i want is MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE and MORE! you're such a gifted writer, you're perfectly talented I ADORE THIS ONESHOT its so amazing! perfect work here this is fabulos! I LOVE IT! you're wriitng is amazing! please do more WICKED oneshots or stories!
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Has anyone ever told you that you have a very large vocabulary, and I'm saying that in a good way it was seriously really good. Four thumbs up! ;D
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Faved.
X-titan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wow... I must say, you do have an excellent talent for writing. Though I couldn't understand some of the things Elphaba was saying. *Thanks God for But overall, it is a wonderful peice of work. And I hope you'll write more on the subject in the future.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get more fics in there. And that's where this belongs anyway. :-)
Kate chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow. That was hands down the best Wicked fic I've read yet! Amazing characterizations and dialogue; I could easily picture this scene happening in the context of the musical. I was thinking about what must've happened between what we saw in the first act for Fiyero and Elphie to fall in love and this totally fufilled that. Great job! (I'm off to check to see if you have written any other Wicked fics- I hope so!)
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow, that was really good. And funny too! I liked all the sarcastic comments the characters made. And no, I don't feel like a peice of my life was stolen- this was time well spent.
HarryPotterFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
AWW... So sweet!
Lacey chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Easily the best Wicked fanfic I have ever read. Dialogue is wonderful and witty. I love that you wrote the characters as flawed, but lovable human beings without any cliches. The way you dealt with Fiyero's lightness of character was fantastic. Most Elphaba-Fiyero fics end up being too sappy with little or no hints as to the characters' motivations. You've really blown all competition out of the water. Please keep on writing because really, we all need a little more Elphaba-Fiyero goodness in our lives. _
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow. Seriously, this is the first really good Wicked fic I've read on this site. Your characterization was marvelous, and I will admit to loving your vocabulary and diction. This piece made me laugh, and it made me think - and it made me want to read more things you've written, which I will certainly do once I'm through reviewing!

I think what stands out the most about this fic is that you've managed to capture perfectly the dynamic relationship between Fiyero and Elphaba. They can't always understand or believe each other, because they don't always trust or understand themselves, and because of this their paths never cross for long. They're both in a bit of denial, and the pay you portray it is fresh and emotional. Give yourself a pat on the back for this!

Red
letmefly chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
no...you HAVE to continue this! It's so good! Or if you don't continue it, or write a sequel, at least write more Fiyero/Elphaba fics! For you first fanfic...this was ingenious
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I really, really, really enjoyed this. Hope to see more of you 'Wicked' work in the future!