Reviews for Skirts and Towels
sassy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Aww poor Luna. But funny. Lol My siblings would fight like that.
nikkinikkinikkinikki chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
:P
smrtcookie20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What do you mean they didn't show any feelings like that in the series? Are you talking about Athrun and Luna or Shinn and Luna? Because Shinn and Luna kissed in the series..
Hinata-cutie chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
nice it was so funny... meyrin got too obsessive but it was still cute! and wait doesn't luna have curves? i mean she looks a bit curvier than meyrin... lol i guess luna has to get her calmed down somehow... anyway nice job and rey was so cute!
whispere chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *chokes*

oh, god.. *coughs* that was totally, utterly, AWESOME!
Susan chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Lol, very funny, but poor Luna! I like the idea of Luna and Athrun having a bro-sis relationship rather than her crushing on him too. ShinnxLuna is okay but I prefer ShinnxStellar and ReyxLuna but since Stellar died, there's no chance of ShinnxStellar now! So sad,*sniff sniff*. Well, plz continue to write great fics, this one was really good!
asa chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Make a lemon!

We need one!
oh my... this fic is just to lovely :D I really like it.

I've always wondered what Rey had to do with his laptop so much. hehe he probably just played games like u said.

athrunnumber1fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
THAT WAS THE FUNIEST STORY EVER! I just LOVE ShinnxLuna stories! So kawaii!
412816 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
nice fic
AnimeHaven chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Many yays! A ShinnLuna fic! There's not THAT many out there! I made one myself ... anyway, I really liked it. Meyrin is overreacting. But I guess being called fat is VERY insulting. - I liked it; so KAWAII!

~AnimeHaven
Lowe Gear chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
out of all the lunamaria fanfics ive read so far i have to say this is my favourite , absolutly excellent
hay lin chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
lol that story was really good. hope you dont mind me laughing but the ending was really funny. once again gret story