Reviews for And Here We Go Again
darklover chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
I hope ure updates will be more frequent. Great chapter. You captured Buffy's emotions perfectly.
brolly501 chapter 19 . 2/13/2009
great story
Doni chapter 19 . 1/30/2009
Great story! Can't wait to see where else you take it.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
I LOVE this chapter! W

The scene against the tree? Really GREAT! *smirk*

I Love the relationship that Spike and Buffy have in your story! It's really great! Love it!

And Buffy is right! Drusilla is SO going down! lol

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a lot of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kiss
rkm chapter 19 . 1/21/2009
LOVE how buffy spoke to spike about her feelings toward him - so open, honest, bone-meltingly tender (sniff, sniff). LOVE how spike comforts and encourages willow when she sees xander dancing with cordelia. LOVED how buffy shot angelus down, verbally and physically. LOVED how spike was the voice of reason for angel's return-of-soul, and hurt for him when he felt his heart sink when he realized one of his protectees (cordy) almost died at the hands of angelus. loving this story!
rkm chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
oh - this is a wonderful story! love the 'new' relationship between the scoobies and spike, just as much as i love the love between buffy and spike, no matter how long it took to get there! i like the new parts, too - kinda makes the skin tingle to think how buffy and gang will defeat angelus and dru unlike in the show ... and it's so nice to see buffy not abusing spike. just a general all-around good, good story with characters we love! now i'm pouting because it was never finished ... sniff, sniff ... I'D LOVE TO READ MORE!
xScottx chapter 18 . 9/14/2008
The story was really really good so far. I enjoyed it you did the whole 'Going back to the paste' thing really good. You had drama, humor, action/adventure, romance and some angst in it.

The plot was good and it was well written - Most stories I'v been reading nowadays have little to no reviews for some stupid reason. I seen stories badder then bad with 10 reviews or more. So don't let little reviews get you down because you should be getting lots of reviews(Good ones)

I hope you decide to finish and update - instead of abandoning. This is definitely a re-read in the future.
xScottx chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
Great chapter(better then good?)
xScottx chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter(I know annoying) but eh at the end of this chapter eh you better make it be Spike/Buffy at the end p
xScottx chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter
xScottx chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
Good good chapter - ending was sappy though /
xScottx chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter
xScottx chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter - Worried for am inute but it was only lil insane ole Dru ;)
xScottx chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter.
xScottx chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
Great chapter - eh this story should have way more reviews it's great.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »