Reviews for And Here We Go Again
xScottx chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
Great chapter
xScottx chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Oh great chapter(Eh don't mind me saying this over and over)
xScottx chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Eh ignorance is a blessing... The chapter was ok, I just hope you plan on keeping it Spike/Buffy(Eh that Dru bit scared me) I do feel kind of sad for Angel now though.

No slut Buffy please...
xScottx chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Eh innocent sex, well blowjob? - great chapter.
xScottx chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter, the story is very good and entertaining.
xScottx chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter
xScottx chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Good chapter and lol theend
xScottx chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Good story so far - It has Humor. Which is a good thing but stories lack any sense of humor at all / bu eh enjoyable so far.
kugatiger chapter 18 . 11/18/2007
plz keep the story going. i really like it.
darklover chapter 18 . 6/7/2007
This story is awesome. I love how u write Spike. U really understand his character. I can't wait for the next update. I can't believe that u only have 32 reviews. U definitely deserve way more than that. This story is well writen and well awesome!
random6234 chapter 18 . 4/6/2007
Loving it can't wait for the next chapter.
Red Wulf chapter 16 . 3/30/2006
You know now matter how many times I read this I still love this fic :P
Summerland chapter 14 . 2/25/2006
oh you must continue, i love this story, i love the spuffy and thani goodness buffy did not sleep with angel. You have made me a very happy girl :D. please continue i like the different variations you have done with the story and episodes and stuff. Can't wait to see what happens lately like if there was no riley or something like that. please update soon.
fan chapter 14 . 2/6/2006
oh please hurry with the next one.
gilesc3 chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
okay, i was so liking the story until you got to the sleeping part. maybe this time buffy can finally off angel and dru. yeah. well hope to read more soon.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »