Reviews for And Here We Go Again
JonnyG chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
That was a excellent new chapter, i hope you write more very soon.
Nath chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
Hi, just letting you know that I am enjoying your writing more than anyone else's here. You have talent! Thanks for the entertainment and please keep it comming.
Courtney chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
okay. that's great. I love what you're doing. All good with the good spike. So you can write more, you know, like whenever you feel like it. That would be good. But i think Angel should leave with Dru, to get them out of the way of the S/B relationship. And you could pull the stick the show shoved up Xanders *. well hope to read more. ANd i hope that Joyce loves SPike like she did on the show. He is so hot. okay. hope to read more soon.
Tia2 chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
This is fabulous! I need to know what happens! Does Angel still lose his soul? Will Buffy find out that Spike is from the future? Do Spike and Xander become...FRIENDS? Keep up the good work...I love it

Tia
rrdc chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
awesome story, please update soon :)!
Chagu chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
well i like it. it's different! UPdate it's really good story. . .

REALLY GOOD _ V
Nath chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Great stuff, keep it up. Looking forward to more.
Seamagik chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Only 4 reviews? SHAMEFUL! Your story deserves much more praise! I enjoyed the two posted chapters immensely!
Amandamanda3 chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
:) love the chapter cant wait for another one!
Alex chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Will there be more of this?
On-the-Rocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I hope you update soon..i think this idea is pretty original...cuz I've never read a story with this plot.
Amandamanda3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
oo, like the story so far. :) cant wait for an update. interesting idea :) i like it.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5