Reviews for Finger Burns, etc
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nicely layered :)
Dola chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OOH. loved the banter between hitsugaya and matsumoto. _ so much fun to read. pfft, bet toshiro doesn't smirk though. ;) lol, loved how Rangiku got rid of the chocolates xD i'd probably eat 'em too.

poor hitsugaya though...he only got the tin chocolate..dangit Momo!

the ending was too sad for me - I mean, this seemed like such a pleasant light-hearted fic, and then the end was like slamming a door in my face. aww, Rangiku and her burnt fingers...GIN YOU BAKA! . anyways, well done! i liked reading this. )
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nicely written. I liked the how you wrote the interactions between the characters; so much implied and not having to be openly said. I enjoyed reading this!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Ah, this was extremely well-written. The last two lines really got me. I felt bad for Matsumoto.

My only criticism would be Hitsugaya's banter with Rangiku about her chest/behind. That seemed somewhat OOC for him. Otherwise, nicely done.

Téa
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was a good fic! I enjoyed reading it!

It would have been nice if Gin had given her a gift!

Have a good day!
Juud chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aah, really sweet! I love the relation you gave Gin and Rangiku! .
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
“Because,” she answered, equaling his deceptively bantering tone. “Amelia-chan of this year’s graduating class of the Shinigami Academy wants to tell you she dreams of throwing herself into the arctic ocean of your eyes?”

This line was absolutely too funny probably because every Hitsugaya fangirl would love to throw herself into the artic ocean of his eyes. '

The ending though got pretty serious, which was unexpectedly smooth. Aish, the relationships between Gin, Rangiku, and Toshiro.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
AW You finished this on my b-day! *huggles* loved it XD

KSM
SeCrEt-MeMoRiEs chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I really enjoy this fic. It's really sad and I love Matsumoto and Hitsugaya! Tenth division ROCKS!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
lol, funny funny
talika chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
i LOVE this fic! the way matsumoto and shirou-chan conver is superb and also during the matsumoto and gin's encounter! you soo have to write more!
citrus chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
aw

o_o; poor matsumoto ;

XDD loved your story! O!
Ori chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is an awsome story.
Anne chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I enjoyed reading this very much. The potrayal of Matsumoto's relationship with Hitsugaya and Gin were very accurate and I especially loved the dialogue between her and them.
roomfishing chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Yes! It's great to read a story about more minor but interesting characters. I think your characterization was accurate, given what we know about them in the manga and the whole chapter was very realistic. I can't wait to see where this is going.