Reviews for In Darkness, In Fire
Malix2 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Interesting story. I usually have mixed feelings about stories that have protagonists fight to the death. It was an interesting read, although the deaths kinda sucked, but I suppose that was somewhat part of the point of the story.
shugokage chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Incredible and unique story good job!
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Power can corrupt, and that silver rock is certainly powerful enough to corrupt even a queen.

Just found this fic. Nice start.
ijpowers92 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
well, I usually only leave a review after the most recent chapter but there was something small I wanted to point out. You've done a good job of giving characters their due (a rarity especially for Genma) and you've noted discrepencies between you're verse and canon (mentioning Nodoka was faking clumsiness instead of just ignoring it or blatantly calling it skill).

However, you had the fathers considering switching the engagement to Nabiki. The only problem with this is that Nabiki has previously claimed that she would sell the dojo if she inherited it. Which made Soun terribly upset.
donald7777 chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
Story was very good.

Only 2 parts that could be improved on

You needed to explain a little bit more why the Dark knights were being hunted.

This would have meshed better it you had written in a scene where Pluto and Serenity talked about a way to bust her image.

The second part, is Pluto's staff is tied into the time gates. It is a key to unlock anywhere and anytime. With out it the gates become basically useless. I find it a little hard to believe that an attack could have broke them. It would have been more effective to have her hands being broke.

Anyways, really good story. Congrats on over 200 reviews.
ShineX chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I've never seen that, interesting. You did well with the exception of one part(where Ranma realizes his mistake)
ShineX chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
interesting
WillItWork chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
I really caught this late, so there isn't much to say, but although it was awkward and could have used some more solid grammar, the whole thing was interesting eough to keep me reading to the end.

A lot of people like to pick on Pluto, she's set up in such a way that the Western mind almost instantly distrusts her. However, you did a good job of justifying her actions, and managed to gritty up BSSM without losing much of the key girl's show stuff. I wish you had kept the romance, but it seems good the way you did it, and you filled in most of the notable plot holes.
Nosferatum chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
Good fic, though it could be a bit longer. Why all good things are too small? ;)
moritynz chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
good story. much enjoyed
Blackdex chapter 15 . 6/28/2007
Not bad. Ciao
Kraken chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
that whole respect thing ranma had with Genma was IMO totally out there. I didn't like it t all. Changing genma's personality so much without any good reasons or explanations, the vagueness(what about the other of Nerima's residents reactions) doesn't seem right. I did like most of it so far, but this spoiled it for me so I'm gonna stop reading.
Siden chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
Great story. Pluto as a fanataic fits IMO. After all, who would you stick in charge of something like the gates of time? The best soldier you got or the fanatically loyal soldier?
twindevils chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Kitty Kat, I read the first chapter, sounds like a DnD party. Good! You know when I looked up you profile earlier, I looked up X0, not Xzero. Thanks for helping out. And Betty says your myspace profile is uber cool.
megahellfire2002 chapter 15 . 3/27/2006
excellent piece of work. excellent ending. will there be a next one?