Reviews for On This Special Day
speadee chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Good job showing their feelings! You portrayed the characters well.

Though I'm single, I don't feel down on Valentine's Day. I enjoy the freedom of it, and actually do not like the mushy stuff people get into. For me, friends are enough, and I send them cards and candies.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
it was simply adorable!
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Oh, that was so cute! Kiari-san definately loves this story of yours. -

Kiari-san
Renn chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Well...I just loved it! It was too cute! I loved how it started, and then how you explained everything, an dthe ending was perfect. Arigato for writing it!
Goggelgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
So kawaii! I personally like japanese in the fics. And its ok if you put a glossary at the Beginning or end like you did.

Golden Pair is love!
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Kawaii! You are an amazing writer Lebchen! It made me aww, and oh! So cute...I didn't know Eiji was a red head...hrm...oh well! Awesome job!

Love

Kimmykins
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i love reading usage of jap words in fanfics _ it just makes it more interesting and besides heh u can learn a lot from reading fanfiction with jap in it _ thats what i did i learned over 217 words and phrases in jap from reading fanfiction _ anyways this was the cutest story ive read so far _ good job and i hope to read more. btw i know how it feels on v-day i have a b/f but its not like he even cares so i always feel lonely. well *hugs* i know you'll find some one someday all it takes is time. Ja ne!
analine chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i really enjoyed this. very well-written, and oishi's confusion as to the reason for eiji's moods was very accurate, i thought. :)

as for the scattered japanese, i think it's fine, with one exception - "Oishi wa saikou", only because it's sort of a less common phrase (for me, at least) and coming at the climax of the story, it took away a little for me to have to wait till the A/N to know exactly what he said. ;)

anyway, great job - write more GP fics! :)
Yanagi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
How Romantic!

I can just imagine Eiji getting irritable thinking about all the attention Oishi receives on Valentine's Day, while Eiji can't even muster enough courage to confess.

Eiji's unspoken fear is kind of bittersweet. Your story touched a heartstring within me.
BabyTears chapter 1 . 2/18/2005