Reviews for It Was Only a Kiss
TheTishRox chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
wow. 6 years since u updated:O

but please. enough with the cliffhanger. PLEASE UPDATE!

TheTishRox
10millionpeople chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I know it's been, like, 6 years since this story was updated, but GAH, is it good! I love how Remus and Hermione are taking it slow, and honestly, I always saw Luna as a seer. And oh gosh, I have to know what happened to Dumbledore! So if you wanna pick it up, I'd give you my life as thanks.

Oh, and Remus on a motorcycle? JUHYNTVBGNHJNHVJ. That is all. (:
Green Penguin chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
oh wow, what a start, and a believeable one for our lovely couple (always thought they fit together better than any other pair in the series myself).

hope there's more of this lurking about on your hard drive, because i'd love to see what you planned to have happen next for everyone. wow. deep stuff. poor albus, poor everybody. i wanna give a big round of hugs and hot chocolate to everybody now (wahh!)
xskjcbdj chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
i love it. you rock!
ellamalfoy8 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
*wide eyed* WHERE'S THE REST!
remus01gurl chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
OMG! thats so sad! (i mean it in a non sarcastic way...lol) plz update soon!
finkpishnets chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
NO! Poor Dumbledore! This is a great story. I totally love the way you've presented the relationship between the two characters. Love it!
Steelo chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Oh my and so the plot thickens please dont' make the ending to trajic I don't think I could handle to much crying! Anyway I do hope Hermione and Remus get married that would be awesome!
LALALA Liz chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
O.M.G. I absolutly love your fic. ahh please hurry up and update. i dont think i can take the wait.

there were a few things i have to comment about though. this story is really good but it somewhat reminds me of another Herm/Rem fic that iv read before...i think it was called Comfort. anyways in the beginning i was quiet skeptical on wheither i should read your fic or not but now im really glad i did. its great and i hope you update soon!

P.s try finding the fic that i mentioned...u might understand what i mean by it being a little the same...then again...maybe not. laters!
dubtheeunforgiven chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
that was really great! aww dumbledore's gone! m!

i hope hes not dead!

anyway sit was a really good chm and update soon!
HurlyBurly chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
That's so sweet...but why did they have to get interrupted?
Zamboni3 chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
whoa! OMG! dont leave me hanging for too long! great romance, i love Remus *sigh*, keep it up!
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I really love this story, and the idea of Remus on a motorcyle is yummy! I can't wait to read more, but I hope Albus isn't dead, that would be so sad..;update soon!
Hyperiongirl chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Argh... Noo you can't stop there *g*

This is very interesting, I'm hooked.. Love your characterisations of Remus and Hermione. I can tell things aren't going to be getting any easier for them.

I really can't wait to read more and see where this leads.. Thanks

Chase
Hyperiongirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
'She had fallen in love'

Oh *swoon* I like where your going with this, Sorry for not reviwing the first chspter but I wanted to get a feel for it first.. I cant wait to read on...so thats what I'm doing *g*

I hope you continue to update this;)

Chase