Reviews for Raven's Destiny
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
I would have perfered more info on how only having part of her soul woul affect Raven, but other than that this was friggin awesome.
ravenslair chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Wow, what a ride. Poor Raven, she went through hell literally and has the scars to prove it. And she gave up part of her own soul to heal Starfire and Terra. ( and no I had forgotten about Starfire). Raven really is special. I hope that she would have the happy content life she deserves now, with perhaps someone special to share it with? Anyways, I enjoyed this very much. Thanks...Gerry
ravenslair chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
A very interesting and well written story so far. I can't wait to finish the story tomorrow. Thanks...Gerry
Mario Tobler chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
Dude, this is like an awesome story. I wish there was a sequel, this is so good. I hope you kkepp writing.
Venge chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
oh... my... O_O this is like the best story i have ever read! it's astounding! better than the series... i even copied it all on word and printed it out! ... i can't find any words to describe it... damn i loved it SO much...

i'm still in shock...

Reedemption chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Completely. Friggin. Awesome. Definitely worth the wait. And I salute you Jurodan. You truly are the master of the bittersweet twist ending. May you continue to rock like... some sort of...rocking thing...Well, I was bound to come up empty sooner or later.
darkbustehrancher chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
That was awesome! and I'm glad that you were finally able to finish this work of pure gold. I rather like the fact that Raven was unable to heal, even with all of our medical technology; her chakra jewel was there for a reason and you did a hell of a good job in altering it to suite your own ends.

I don't know what else to put in this review since you did as good of a job as humanly possible. Outstanding work, keep it up for any future fictions that you may choose to do.

jimmyhere chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
It's over? Like -over- over? Not possible. I demand more. Or at least update your crossover.

I'm slightly disappointed by the BB/Terra. I'm an avid BB/Rae fan. Ah, well. I shall forgive you since you are such an awesome author(ess?)
Reedemption chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Pretty intense, and I'm glad to see you covered your bases a little better than I did regarding religious backlash. You have to admit though, when writing a story about a half-demon trying to prevent the apocalypse, it's pretty hard NOT to involve religion.

Overall, excellent story, and I can't wait to read the epilogue.

And rest assured, I greatlyu look forward to this new C2 alliance we have forged.

Godspeed, Comrade. Godspeed.
Rift chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Frankly, i'm jewish, and i think that using stars of david as shuriken would have been pretty cool. oh yeah, good job on the story, i'm really impressed with your flare for the dramatic
darkbustehrancher chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
This story is pure, solid gold! The descriptive details were amazing, the way you killed off Slade, no other end was acceptable. To be burned by molten lava, pain beyond pain; he truly earned that death you gave him.

To be truly honest, I was kinda hoping that Raven and Terra would have died, but that's just me. To me, it seemed like Raven's fate was absolute and there was no chance of her being able to escape her damned fate.

What had actually surprised me was your addition of Terra nad the fleshy form of Cinderblock, come to think of it, I'm still not sure how they were not affected by Trigon's deadly spell, maybe it was the fact that they were already stone, we may never know...

As always, this was outstanding! I can't wait for the epilogue!

Camille chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
If you've ever read the comic book series of the older teen titans, in which Beast Boy is actually called The Changeling, then you should know about a certain golden character... I hope you find a way to mix that in with Raven, it's a big part of her fate.

(BTW, LOVE the fiction, I've added it to my favorites and I'll stab someone if you don't add the next chapter soon! -)
eminem lover chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
love the story. great usual. i'm really a smallville fan but i decided to check Teen Titans out. my friend said you were really good at writing and she was right.
EmaniaHilel chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Damn! I'm in shock from such a wonderful first chapter. I knew long ago when I started reading this first chapter that the story would completely enthrall me and I wouldn't be able to let it go. Now, I have to force myself to go back to reading my outline so I have enough reading done for tomorrow's class. And still, I think I'm going to sneak in another chapter before I do. (One more chapter won't hurt me, will it?)

Anyway, specifically, I loved how you started the chapter with that scene and came around back to it. It's an awesome storytelling device that when done well works incredibly to draw the reader into the story just like that *is snapping fingers*. And you, my friend, did it beautifully.

I almost cried along with Robin as he was telling her he couldn't do it and I felt Raven's heart breaking as she commanded him to. Oof...I'm dyin' overhere. I gotta tell you, this wasn't the first story of yours I would've picked up to read just cause the summary speaks of Terra and I'm not a big fan of Terra at all (I really don't care about her one way or another) but the writing and the story seems so good, that now I've gotta read the rest of it and I'm glad I am, too.

Also, I think it was very neat the way you start your end of the world story with the actual end of the world and deal with what happens afterward. A lot of the stories I've seen the purport to deal with this topic deal with them tyring to stop it or whatever, but I have yet to see one that starts with the actual failure to stop it.

I can't wait to see where you take it from here!

Of course you know that I will not be bothering you about updates to this one as well as the Shards of Hope. (At least, when I get caught up with this one...)

moonpreistess chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
terra to the rescue. cool. please continue.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »