Reviews for You Belong to Me
crackdmoon chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Awww... Come on! Update! Are you still continuing this story for that matter? When has Kagome met the lord before? I wanna know!
SultanaV chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
does sesshomaru know that kaome is a miko
HentaiVixen chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
up date up date up date up date up date! please! i love this it makes me smile and laugh. please up date soon!
SayaHaji1648 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
This stroy is awesome! Please update soon! )
Regin chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Ember-Roze chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
Hm. . . So, you said it's a partial cliffhanger. . . .I have a question.

To make it a total cliffhanger, is it required to wait for close to a year to update and resolve the partial cliffhanger that might be able to be considered a total (evil) cliffhanger?

Anyway. I love it. Ple-e-e-e-e-ease continue writing it? . . .

-puppy eyes-

. . .Please?

Anyway, I'm done being an annoying pest.

KUDOS TO YOU!

-EM.
sweetest angel chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
I love your story. It is really funny...So please PLEASE update soon soon soon.

See what you did? I'm loosing my mind at waiting!

lol

Please update! pretty please!
InuXKagXsess chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
PLZ WRITE MORE THATS A GOOD STORY I CANNOT WAIT TO READ SOME MORE
jessiskags chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
nice
S.p.O.d chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
Update Dammit or i will come after ya! okay now i'm puttin ya on my alerts...lol i know i haven't updated To See You Again but it's not like anyones missin is but i'm havin writers block and the band is partially broken up...

anyway on to better things this chapter was funnier than the last.."This is it? This is the castle? This is barely bigger than my old house! How can the lord live here? How can any amount of large people live here?" Kagome asked, extremely unimpressed.

The line had me chuckling non stop Iffy-chan yes that's your new nick name live with it! lol ask my friends laura she has to deal with Shingle-Chan then their Devo-Chan lol i'm the evil nick name giver!

Dark Painting says she's story for not updatin but she's workin late nights wit he baby sittin were not fightin.

But yeah who the hell is this other lord tell me and are you going to use the extra characters me DarkPainting and i guess stupid ol Idiotsmakesmesneeze offered?

Even though i'm pissed at her i'm still goin to recommend you read SiB's new story You can't have a crush on her!

Yeah was lookin for ya i was all like where's my fanfiction bud? lol, thanks for the dedication...finally got a new computer...oh and i'm going to Otakon freak out whoot whoot!

Sincerely, the most crazy out of this world and let's not forget twisted author yes on this site and manyothers S.p.O.d...checkout me and Darky's shared myspace if ya want great J-pop on it... /siberia16 laters and watchout for the hell puppets aka Elmo. Update now!
albinocuriousity chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Good chapter. I liked the ending but wished that you wouldn't leave it as a cliffhanger. Anyways, please update soon.
FireboltFlame6938 chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Hi Little Sheriff!

Please update soon I can't wait to see what the lord will do!

bye
llebreknit chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
O who was she seething at?
animelover4ever456 chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
yay love your fan fic please update soon!
redsakura-chan chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Wow i really love your story! it totally rocks! very creative! _

i cant wait for the update!

and i love the way you did kagome's character! talk about girl power lol

update soon! _