Reviews for With Some Scoobies on the Side Series
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Of I love this I wish more people would do stories like this

Please update I know it's been years but please
LGM chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
its a pity that this hasnt been updated in so long.

its really quite good.
antariangirl93 chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
i just found ur story.. i read it and loved it... then i saw that you hadn't updated in 4 years.. i really hope you update soon. i love this story! good luck!
jaymartinez chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
nice story
ba2006 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
this fic was awesome, wish there was more to it :)
dkwr07 chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
really love this story. hope you continue with this would love to finsh reading it. please update soon.
seeleyswifey chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
Awesome can't wait for more
kristen12386 chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
i know you havent updated in 2 years but i wanted to tell you that i really enjoyed you story and i wish you would have continued on...i read how some people were putting down your writting, i think they were wrong; everyone makes grammatical errors...i wish you would continue the story
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
I just wanted to say that this story is one of the few stories that I really liked and I have been following it for quite some time now and been waiting for over a year for the next chapter. I really enjoy your writing and think that you are a very talented writer and should not just stop this story. It has alot of potential and it would be awesome if you kept it going and not get discouraged by any bad reviews.
btvsfifi chapter 13 . 2/10/2007
This is really good you sghould write more

Fiona
repmetsyrrah chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
This is an awesome story. I hope there will be more. Please update soon.
Brooke Summers chapter 13 . 12/14/2006
I have enjoyed reading your series "With Scoobies On The Side" What happend to the rest of the series? I really hope you decide to continue with this. A lot of people have stopped writing B/A fanfic, I hope you will continue to keep the fandome alive.
pgvlcj chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
whe are you going to put up more chapters i love this story so much and i miss it!
drunknleprachaun chapter 13 . 6/21/2006
hey just finished reading that story..one word, BRILLIANT! you got the re write just right and everything! i loves it so much and you please have to continue! i love reading all the re write, but like few people actually are able to pull off how it was actually played out or how the characters would have actually acted like, but seriously spot-on!

so please continue with sense and sensitivity

Alison xox