Reviews for Going Once, Going Twice, Going Three Times
minna no kimochi chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I think its funny. I hope Robin and Starfire will get together cause I think those two are just so cute together. I keep on thinking the third winner of the date is Kitten. Wouldn't that be funny? Keep up the good work and update ASAP!
Kick-Me-When-Im-Down chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
good, make Raven and Robin be together, third person should be Jinx lol that would be funny,
Insanity 101 chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
cool chapter...ill try not to say anything distracting...i liked how you focused on robin...most people say he has no depth because he hides his feelings to care for others...but really he is one of the most deep characters on the show, in my opinion anyway. nice job, i liked it. fighting, not fighting, it all has potential, so do whatever you want, its your story. later.
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Oh I cant wait for the plans. and please make the third pirson Kitten and make robin put her down very badly mwhahahahahha
Surfer Tsunamiya chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
**Crosses his fingers and hopes for the third girl to be his favorite pairing...** if you really want to know what that apiring (or if it will have ANY effect whatsoever...) IM me if you can, or e-mail me.

Shayde Weaver (AIM)

Xellosfreak31

Or

Jinxyspellkeeper
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Wow! These chapters were great! uPdate soon! And Raven rules, Star drules! lol. How lame am I? DOn't answer that! lol.
Dea Lunae chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
OOhh.. I can't want to see how this turns out (: Normally I wouldn't really like one of the girls being jealous of the other and all.. but.. hahaha torture is always fun, unless it's to you x.x please update- oo wait.. you updated today.. hrm.. hope you don't leave this story hanging :D
SFAMelissa chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
LoL gr Mr. Fluffles... Nice going so far.. very interesting, i like the whole triangle thing ya got going there, but we all know what couple REALLY wins in the end *wink*
otakualways chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
awesome i read ur profile and i saw some of ur fav storys and i found out that ur fav stories are mostly rav/rob from what i guess so i love that pairing stick with it plz
the monster created chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
good but very confusing please go back and clean it up
Insanity 101 chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
lol the plot thickens! great job, cant wait to see whats coming next!
Spunksterdawg chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
great imitations of everyone! All the characters really act like from the actual show! especially starfire and cyborg! o, and just a question ...are you overly obsessed with teen titans? because i have this friend who is really into it, in a bad way...im open to any suggestions!
Valintine chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
I like it and I think Raven should get Robin and then Star is sad. Then Robins got to choice (make him like raven)
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Wicked Ausem please wreite more ASAP
Please Delete No Longer In Use chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
another good chappie, but dont make raven and starfire hate each other too much...and remember, ROBSTAR - IT HAS TO BE ROBSTAR!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »