Reviews for Going Once, Going Twice, Going Three Times
Rubianca chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
*faints* Ten grand! WOOT! That's alot of cash for a date with the Boy Wonder.

Mia: *walks in* Hey Rubianca, when are we gonna give this twenty grand for that d-

Rubianca: *claps hand over Mia's mouth* Hehe... For that d-d-dangerous stunt we're gonna pull... *whispers to Mia* You, me, bank, now!

*runs off*
Rubianca chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*falls over laughing* Just read the first chapter and already I'm compelled to review! I love it! Totally do! Now, off to review the next chapters!
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
not much to say...except COOL STORY! luv it! I DEMAND NEW CHAPTERS! (please) *puppy eyes*
Bee Emey chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
what will happen? who are your couples so far? i have a lot of questions, but i dont want to bug you.
ELM-Tree10 chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
great job i hope that this is a raven and robin pairing
minna no kimochi chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I think its funny. I hope Robin and Starfire will get together cause I think those two are just so cute together. I keep on thinking the third winner of the date is Kitten. Wouldn't that be funny? Keep up the good work and update ASAP!
Kick-Me-When-Im-Down chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
good, make Raven and Robin be together, third person should be Jinx lol that would be funny,
Insanity 101 chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
cool chapter...ill try not to say anything distracting...i liked how you focused on robin...most people say he has no depth because he hides his feelings to care for others...but really he is one of the most deep characters on the show, in my opinion anyway. nice job, i liked it. fighting, not fighting, it all has potential, so do whatever you want, its your story. later.
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Oh I cant wait for the plans. and please make the third pirson Kitten and make robin put her down very badly mwhahahahahha
Surfer Tsunamiya chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
**Crosses his fingers and hopes for the third girl to be his favorite pairing...** if you really want to know what that apiring (or if it will have ANY effect whatsoever...) IM me if you can, or e-mail me.

Shayde Weaver (AIM)

Xellosfreak31

Or

Jinxyspellkeeper
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Wow! These chapters were great! uPdate soon! And Raven rules, Star drules! lol. How lame am I? DOn't answer that! lol.
Dea Lunae chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
OOhh.. I can't want to see how this turns out (: Normally I wouldn't really like one of the girls being jealous of the other and all.. but.. hahaha torture is always fun, unless it's to you x.x please update- oo wait.. you updated today.. hrm.. hope you don't leave this story hanging :D
SFAMelissa chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
LoL gr Mr. Fluffles... Nice going so far.. very interesting, i like the whole triangle thing ya got going there, but we all know what couple REALLY wins in the end *wink*
otakualways chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
awesome i read ur profile and i saw some of ur fav storys and i found out that ur fav stories are mostly rav/rob from what i guess so i love that pairing stick with it plz
the monster created chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
good but very confusing please go back and clean it up
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »