Reviews for Red Bolt of Lightning
BillBrink chapter 18 . 2/7
A real entertaining work! But I hope you didn't just leave it without a sequel. I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 1/31
Es un fic muy divertido y entretenido me gusta!
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
This was nice. I liked it. I especially like that snape has a twin. Haven't seen that anywhere before.
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
First, I'm pretty sure Harry's grandmother is Dorea Black. Second, this story is just chock full of substance without overdoing it on the words. I'm loving it.
julesa66 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
I am glad that you had someone unknown to be Harry's girlfriend. It gets tiring of it always being the same ones all of the time. Stories don't have to be canon. There is always ways to make up your own or add different plots and characters. This is a great story.
MikeyBlue chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Good fun
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
could you PLEASE stop with your spoilers ANs your chapters are so very short that ALL of your ending ANs are actually a summary of your next chapter, a big damn spoiler.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Why couldn't he have shielded? He did have his wand up expecting an attack...
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
I don't think Selena is confusing more so that she is unknown...most everyone there at Grimmauld grew up went to Hogwarts so basically knew each other and us very light based..,well other than Severus then you bring in a sister that started at Hogwarts but ended up at Durmstrand which pretty much is the opposite of Hogwarts. She's not the same young girl that left 20years ago. So startling Harry is not a good thing...I find it interesting that no one commented on the fact that he took all but Selena and Moidys wand withonly one cast...or the fact that he now treats his parseltongue as an everyday thing.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
If I got the answer correct the riddle rather describes Severus life quite well...as since Selena left he is only a shadow if himself who lives in the shadows trying to survive spying for two sides.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
Either Selena never realized her parents had died or she was to worried her brother would hold her banishment against her. Why use teleporting when Harry could have just brought them home by phoenix?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
Is Severus going to go ballistic because Harry looked at his photo album...will Harry tell Severus they are distant cousins?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Will we find out what was in that letter to Severus I'm guessing either an explanation or an apology? I noticed only two of the founders actually introduced themselves by name while Salazar just mentioned what he was teaching Harry. Harry us going to be extremely bored at school since all his class work this summer has been NEWT level or above.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Why did you have to kill Hedwig she was Harry only really true friend! That was cruel. But on the other hand if Harry ever finds out it was Severus who killed Hedwig Severus will have the right to be afraid ...be very afraid Severus.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
If that was his parents will why was it so important to seal away there really isn't anything in it other than the fact that Dumbledore totally ignored all three requests lol.