Reviews for Red Bolt of Lightning
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 7/23
I don't think Selena is confusing more so that she is unknown...most everyone there at Grimmauld grew up went to Hogwarts so basically knew each other and us very light based..,well other than Severus then you bring in a sister that started at Hogwarts but ended up at Durmstrand which pretty much is the opposite of Hogwarts. She's not the same young girl that left 20years ago. So startling Harry is not a good thing...I find it interesting that no one commented on the fact that he took all but Selena and Moidys wand withonly one cast...or the fact that he now treats his parseltongue as an everyday thing.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 7/23
If I got the answer correct the riddle rather describes Severus life quite well...as since Selena left he is only a shadow if himself who lives in the shadows trying to survive spying for two sides.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 7/23
Either Selena never realized her parents had died or she was to worried her brother would hold her banishment against her. Why use teleporting when Harry could have just brought them home by phoenix?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 7/23
Is Severus going to go ballistic because Harry looked at his photo album...will Harry tell Severus they are distant cousins?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 7/23
Will we find out what was in that letter to Severus I'm guessing either an explanation or an apology? I noticed only two of the founders actually introduced themselves by name while Salazar just mentioned what he was teaching Harry. Harry us going to be extremely bored at school since all his class work this summer has been NEWT level or above.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/23
Why did you have to kill Hedwig she was Harry only really true friend! That was cruel. But on the other hand if Harry ever finds out it was Severus who killed Hedwig Severus will have the right to be afraid ...be very afraid Severus.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 7/23
If that was his parents will why was it so important to seal away there really isn't anything in it other than the fact that Dumbledore totally ignored all three requests lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/23
Will Harry eventually have Dobby and Winky join him in the Hudeaway...it might help with meals and such and if they bonded with Harry then Dumbledore can't use them as spies right? Between his workouts in the morning and the constant running up and down the stairs for classes all day Harry is going to be unrecognizable when he goes back to school.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/23
I actually for the most part like Severus better than Ron so I think it's great lol. Lol I love how Harry goes for a broom ends up in a eyeglass store and leaves said store with an awesome broom and crazy unique contacts. The fact that they change his eye colour will be extremely useful for him as well.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 7/23
It's a good thing that the Black vaults aren't monitored or Harry would be screwed with the amount of money he has spent shopping.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 7/23
If he has Salazar to teach him potions I don't think he will have to worry about passing his newts lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 7/23
With the amount of bickering they do its a wonder Hogwarts was ever built lol. It will be interesting to find out how the founders ended up in a black manor, and I wonder if anyone else knows they are there?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 7/23
Interesting colour scheme. So the box was set up last summer so I'm guessing that Sirius figured something was up. I wonder if Harry will get in touch with Remus soon? Was the trace the only thing that potion removed or did it remove addition made by Dumbledore as well?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/23
Even with his forehead covered you would think the green eyes and glasses would be a dead giveaway?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/23
I love the way everyone knows of the abuse and horrible childhood Harry had but are always so careful to keep it hidden. But of course everything is done for his safety...right pull the other leg will take lol.