Reviews for Red Bolt of Lightning
Sorry, just don't like the story line. This is a flame. It's like no challenges 4 harry. The love interest is a bit bland 4 me. I mean they act more like friends than potential love interest, everyone has the same personalty except 4 Dumbeldore and Voldemort. The only thing diffrent with each charcter is what they're going through and they're skills. Ron could be harry if he was taught by the founders and vise versa
HumANToid chapter 2 . 9/5
it's Knight Bus by the way..
HumANToid chapter 1 . 9/5
yes Amelia Bones work at the Ministry, but she is Head of DMLE, and shouldn't be the one who sign OWLs results.
its should be Griselda Marchbanks, Governor of Wizarding Examinations Authority.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 6/21
I still would have had to break both shapes arms, and both legs for his little stunt. Gawd what an arsehole
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 6/21
Hedwig was probably my favorite in the entire series, and the thousands of fanfics I have read
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 6/21
Gideon black?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 6/20
I have been wondering why mark is not given more to do. Maybe at least the non wanded courses. Maybe charms since he did transfiguration. Or more transfiguration. In depth or battle.
BillBrink chapter 18 . 2/7
A real entertaining work! But I hope you didn't just leave it without a sequel. I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 1/31
Es un fic muy divertido y entretenido me gusta!
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
This was nice. I liked it. I especially like that snape has a twin. Haven't seen that anywhere before.
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
First, I'm pretty sure Harry's grandmother is Dorea Black. Second, this story is just chock full of substance without overdoing it on the words. I'm loving it.
julesa66 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
I am glad that you had someone unknown to be Harry's girlfriend. It gets tiring of it always being the same ones all of the time. Stories don't have to be canon. There is always ways to make up your own or add different plots and characters. This is a great story.
MikeyBlue chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Good fun
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
could you PLEASE stop with your spoilers ANs your chapters are so very short that ALL of your ending ANs are actually a summary of your next chapter, a big damn spoiler.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Why couldn't he have shielded? He did have his wand up expecting an attack...