Reviews for Red Bolt of Lightning
Mayflowers123 chapter 18 . 7/23
How many people didn't realise that Epans was Snape backwards?
dianaanne chapter 11 . 7/20
When will he write to Moony?
Le tueur silencieux chapter 16 . 7/7
Love your story just wanted to point out that you spelled hope as hoe in the part where selena fed Harry eggs
pikachucat chapter 18 . 6/12
Aubrey Mills chapter 11 . 3/1
Where's Mark? And is Remus going to come?
Aubrey Mills chapter 10 . 3/1
Hahahaha! Please tell me if Snape finds out! That reaction will be brilliant!
Quibbler78 chapter 11 . 2/12
Interesting fic so far, However I'm wondering what happened to Mark? Why did Harry only use him to learn transfiguration? If My goal was to learn as much as possible within a limited time and I had something like Mark available I'd have him reading as much as possible on each subject all day, every day and 'downloading' the info every evening. Otherwise what was the point of making Mark in the first place?
A light bulb? Seriously? The founders were alive a thousand years ago and light bulbs were invented in the 19th century. Ridiculous!
jon reeve chapter 14 . 1/15
Shit, I can't believe I didn't see that coming. I haven't read too many stories with Phoenix!Hedwig, but it is a well-know fanon cliche. Then again, you might've started the trend considering the age of this story.
jon reeve chapter 13 . 1/15
Eh, this is probably the worst Hedwig death I've seen; storywise, it was weak, and I felt no emotional attachment to this Hedwig.. Doesn't mean much though, I just didn't feel as if that was REALLY Hedwig.

Other authors tend to kill her either in the beginning of stories so that she's pretty much canon! Hedwig or after some exposition of Harry's bond with her that makes it feel like she's a slightly different version of the owl we all know and love.

tldr: that was not my Hedwig, yo.
Sophie chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
I loved this story. Are you thinking about writing more please do it would be amazing like his impressive new skills or something like that. Please think about it.
ToddGilliss chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
The headmaster to it?
ToddGilliss chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
he gave them headaches, not he have them headaches
ToddGilliss chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
the actual found of Gryffindor house?
ToddGilliss chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
look at your tongue, not loop at your tongue