Reviews for The OC
Chosen Forever chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Good start. please update soon
seeleyswifey chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Awesome i love it i cant wait to see where you go with it
kari15 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
omg i so loved this story i was looking for something different to read and i found it please update or finish please
qazxswedc chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Is Buffy going to be a drunk like Marissa?

CONTINUE, LAUREN, CONTINUE DAMNIT.
SATISFY MY SINFUL URGES chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
THIS AS A REALLY GOOD FIC KEEP IT UP AND THERE SHOUL

-DEFINITELY- BE MORE ANGEL IN JUST BOXERS AND ALL HOT AND SWEaTY

-xo-xo-
CiceroGuided chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
i like! keep riten! i dont usauly read BA stories cuz i like SPIKE ALOT, but this is good keep at it!
danielle chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
this is my second time reading this and i still love it i thought the oc was pretty good but its even better with buffy and angel characters as update soon
Tariq chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Hi. Continue Plz!
Tariq chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Hi. Continue Plz!
Charlie'sPunkDrugAngel chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
good update soon

CPDA
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
This was really good, though it strikes me as odd that Xander would be so cool with swearing in front of his mother and that Kirsten would be all, 'Oh, he swore, whatever.' Still, well done.
lis chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
hope you can update soon!
Tariq chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Hi. COOL!
BuffyManiac chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Hey, just read the entire 5 chpters today! They are the coolest. Really really cool. Awsome. Defintely. So jealouse that I didn't come up with the idea first. But I have to ask, what is the theme song and credit play for the show? Is it the buffy theme song but the OC credit play or vise-versa? Please respond...-
gidgetgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
so excited to see willow as lindsey. also excited to see you diverge from the OC canon a little bit. can't wait to see kirsten in mom action. and sandy as the dad. i'd love to see me some drunk seth (er...xander), too.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »