Reviews for Obsessions with Werewolves
PoppedTheP chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
aah i LOVED when she stood up for him so boldly. so tonks. and when he shut-up kisses her!
Annabel Lioncourt chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
i know this wasn't updated in a while but i just found it and would like to see more, please.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
I'm really liking this story and you really just left us haning there! I know it's been a couple years, but I'd be absolutely thrilled to see this updated!
lawaks2600 chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
I like... cant wait for more, though you made Ted muggle and kind of don’t get it. I also like "The Werewolf and The Raver" god story.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Umm... I don't know if you know this, but wolves run in packs dude. Lone wolves generally only occur when they're looking to establish their own pack. Do some research before making unsubstantiated claims please.
shippergrl25 chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
HAHA! I LOVE IT! WHEN ARE U GOIN TO UPDATE?
katie weasley62442 chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
please update please please please please please!1!
betherny chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Back to the begging here...update these things already! Wonderful stories.
siruisblack18 chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please post soon I dont really like Andromeda too much.. she need to learn about knocking! Great story Post soon please!
casinojack chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
oh. my. god. This is so kickass! I have read nearly all your stories and this one is one of my faves! You are just so damn good at keeping them in character, but still adding in a touch of something unique. I really love how you can create such a sexy but intimate atmosphere between the two. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm running out of stories to read!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
LOL! That's funny! Can't wait to see what happens next.
J.C.Lycanthrope chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Good story so far. *Snicker* What are the odds of Tonks' Mother apparating when they were kissing? Poor guys, hm though i do wonder if Remus will attually throw her out the window, hehheh. Well i cant wait for the next chapter. (BTW: Did Tonks really go out with a 45 year old bloke when she was 16? 'Cause that's just wrong, wrong and kinda freaky.)
Ssergit chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
Lovely times infinity!
Ssergit chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
So erm.. I'm only halfway through this chapter but I like it so much I had to set a review. I LOVE your stuff, and you have a kindred spirit in me, as I am hopelessly addicted to elipses as well. Looking forward to reading more!
Harry Clone chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Don't leave me hanging here! I love this story! Keep going!