Reviews for The New Beginning
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
poor Will. it seems like every day is harder than the other
AliceElle chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
This was my first HDM fanfic I have ever read ever since I finished the series years ago, but I have to say it left me with a yearning for more.

I liked how you kept their characters the same but allowed them to grow up and mature.

I kind of thought of Kira as a cock-blocker in a way... But she was helpful for Lyra in the end... I suppose :P She's kind of weird for being all spy-like and creeper-ish.

Overall I liked what you did with this and I liked how you were able to give them a happy ending, good job!
tiernan chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
its a brilliant book
The Low Brass Dude chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
My god, this was probably the best His Dark Materials Fanfic ever, no wait, best book fanfic on this site, hands-down!
Paul Lascuola-Parry chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
Perfect! Just, amazing. And so believable too! Considering the main books are true, I wonder if this is to. Only one typo!

"the Republican Of Heaven"? Good story thou.
Lau chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
Let's be simple...

I. Love. This. !
Multitaskmom chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
I love that you fixed the story for me. I cried and cried when Lyra and Will didn't end together. I knew I needed to find a story that "fixed" it for me. Thank you.
TTT1901 chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
wow. I absolutely loved this. I don't know whether you'll even get this email, considering I am wrting this about 6 years after it was finished, but this is the first will/lyra fic I have enjoyed. Thankyou so much for it! You have an amazing writing talent, please keep it up!

Victoria x
Edelin chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Νice chapter! Won't Lyra be in trouble if she goes out at midnight?
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Hi, this is like the best HDM fic I have ever read. Please write a sequel about LeeAnn. Her daemon is named after Hester, right? And I loved Kira. :):)
jabbo5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I really liked the books and this just makes the ending better
karen chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
wow that was a awesome story srry if i didn't review before but i read the entiere thing! and i think that was a fantastic ending...
Lee Scoresby chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Overall a nice read. Not the most realistic at times, I kept wondering the whole way through how no one else had ever discovered 'teleportation', but as a nice little fluff story it was well written. The only thing that diminished that part in my eyes was the fact that Lyra seemed way too frail and almost 'typical girlish' but aside from that and some other minor things I enjoyed reading it.
Edelin chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
That bird is clever... Nice work!
Edelin chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Together again that's so nice! Good chapter although it's a bit small.