Reviews for Semper Fi: The UN Marine Corps
mchenryve chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Read this again after a few years and I loved it just as much this thime around as I did the first.
WHCnelson chapter 36 . 12/20/2010
Found this story again and plan to re-read it soon
Bookworm93 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was the first fanfic I read, and it is the best one I have ever read. Great job.
Tail Kinker chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
So I take it you've read Macross 1/2?
Charlie-411 chapter 36 . 3/22/2007
Someone seems to be asleep. Time to wake up!
VFR6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
HAio hohoho hako
Wolfman chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
Ayame's 'gone fishin''. I like that scene.
James Axelrad chapter 20 . 9/6/2006
awsome chapters. now that im caught up finally, i am hoping for the next chap soon
Kody chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
dude i am only 16 but my parents agreed to sighn me off to service early

and i was wondering if their was any way you could incorperate a sniper in you story.

if you have i am sorry i havent read the whole thing yet
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I was wondering if you would like to work on a Robotech story together? It would be a Robotech II: The Sentinels. I don't know if you're one of those that don't like the thought of Robotech II: The Sentinels, but my plan is to create one entirely different and more realistic than what the novels had. After all, what in tarnations happened between 2014 and 2029?

I also would like to start a story covering aspects about the period of 2030, post-2nd Robotech War, to the start of the comics about Lancer's arrival on Earth and then again from thereafter to the 21st Mars Division's failed invasion 2040.

These are just thoughts I had and I really don't know if I have the abilities to cover them. I know I'm not half the writer that some are and more the writer than most, but I still far short of writers such as yourself when it comes to knowledge of things about Robotech and I find that if I work with you I can learn what I don't know and apply it to my stories. So I would like to ask that you give it a thought and let me know.

F-14 Tomcat Lover

P.S. - Now that I think about it as well. I would like to know if you intend to write the Robotech Masters and Next Generation Chapters into your story or are you going to create new stories?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 36 . 6/11/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! (*4) I love your time line.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 35 . 6/3/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! * and Earth well survive.
Zelinko chapter 35 . 6/2/2006
Of course now comes an interesting situation. With Sesshoumaru's revealation of his Youkai nature he will have a choice. Keep it in utter confidence of those who saw his transformed self or publicly acknowlege the existance of the Youkai... Now that would be a shock for the civis on Earth not only that they learned that aliens were real, that a fleet glassed a good part of the planet but now that humanity wasn't the only sentient species to live on Earth.

Although If openness is chosen then those who hid their Youkai blood will be able to reveal themselves and help in the reconstruction.

Also Good choice on placing the ID4 Speech [although with the needed modifications] in it.
mchenryve chapter 35 . 5/31/2006
Awesome Chapter. Easily one of your best. Are you gearing up towards the end here? Will you jump Straight into Southern Cross or will you go into Sentinels?
mimic42 chapter 34 . 5/5/2006
If i knew the world was coming to an end I would be litening to that song by R.E.M. and I would feel fine