Reviews for Semper Fi: The UN Marine Corps
AzureOcelot chapter 33 . 4/24/2006
Now, wait just a minute...

Didn't Azonia just say earlier that Breetai would die if micronized? And now they're demanding that all the Zentraedi allies be micronized? So... Exedore was just forced to condemn his own commander to death? Not to mention agreeing to a surrender he had no authority to make without Breetai's permission? And finally, aren't the humans in serious jeopardy without the Zentran help as well? How can they be the only ones getting to jerk the allies around?

Your story is good, your writing is good, but this chapter raises some serious questions in me as to how you've altered the story. If you'd care to explain, maybe I could understand and go on enjoying the tale. Thank you.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 34 . 4/24/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! Now the time of fighting and dying.
Iceman chapter 33 . 4/19/2006
Now the shit really hits the fan. This is gonna rock!
mimic42 chapter 33 . 4/18/2006
I remember this epasoide, when he started to sing and dance, that was funny, keep up with both of your stories

namely this one it's getting good
mchenryve chapter 33 . 4/16/2006
As all ways another great chapter. To bad then couldn't of actually made Robotech like this. Hurry up with the force of arms chapter, I can't wait to see how you will pull that off.

McHenry
Rodon chapter 33 . 4/12/2006
I love Azonia's react when Execedor started singing that song. So... Meltrande love Orange Juice more than hard liquor? *snicker*

I love how the story is going so far. Question, are you going to only do the Macross arc, or are you going to continue through the storyline past Macross?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 33 . 4/12/2006
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love the last part of the chapter.
sharpe26 chapter 32 . 3/24/2006
so, to recap, Sessouhmaru hasn't killed Khyron, yet. Breetai has been weakened by the mutiny, Dolza's about to drop in with four million ships or so. hmm, since this is au I hope this time Earth is far better prepared then in the original series.

I almost forgot about the Meltraedi, their 'assimilation'should cause a few more problems, but you have me wondering if they prove far more flexible in adapting to the 'micronian'culture in comparison to the Zentraedi.

other then that, great story of which I hope to see a lote more, and soon. ( I need my fix so to say)

Sincerely, Sharpe26 (yep, on too)
John Red chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Dude Awesome start...but then...Wtf...if you from Parris island(ok maybe my parris friends didn')...or really old corp then i under stand...the whole "sir,yes,sir bit"and the Quote from full metal jacket ouch...that hurts...Well with that said i like what you are doing with it ... really like it...lol..maybe ill pull out my old Marine Robotech stories and upload the way..it is not written down any where but the Ref had Marines and Marine Squardrons...you can google pics...its the VMFA(AW)-162 mars Marines...

And Of Course...Semper Fi
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 32 . 3/2/2006
Hibiki54! Hey, up there at the top of top, as usual! Hey I need to ask a little favor.

I NEED HELP!

I've hit a danger point bordering on burn out! I'm actually ideas and I'm starting to get desperate here! I actually came close to writing a real deal lemon! That's how desperate I've been getting! My patience which has hardly ever been good is now so low I'm worried! I'm behind on all my stories! And to top it off I can't do detail very well, so I'm asking some of you top writers for aid. I really need it, since I can't actually catch up and maybe pull even!

I'm not asking you to write anything, I'm asking for advice, feedback, and some ideas, and as a personal rule you'll find your name on the chapters that you help me create. Like I said, its a personal rule, give credit where credit is deserving, that's who I am. That sounds a bit thick doesn't it? Well that's how I am, but please I need your HELP! Just do tell me where I can fix up a story or what's a good idea, please!

Also, I didn't butter you up. I may be desperate, but I ain't no lap dog!
Iceman chapter 32 . 2/27/2006
Miriya definately deserved to become a Marine. Thank you for indulging my idea, or did you already have this in mind before I asked?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 32 . 2/25/2006
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love the last part of the chapter!
AidanPryde001 chapter 32 . 2/24/2006
Damn. There aren't enough words, though I would venture a guess that you used all that would apply to this situation! Masterful, and truly emotional. Keep them comming!
Edu Camihort chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
Its a very good story. truly a different twist than in the real series. Also, isn't the charcter of steve hiller based on the charcter of will smith in the Movie of Indepedence Day.

Also, will you go into the Masters series and also when the Invid comes to Earth. Last thing, will you go into the Sentinels storyline or not.

Still out of the many stories that i read in the last 5 years of Anime, you are turly in a of the top 10 authors in my book
James Hanson chapter 27 . 2/18/2006
Greetings.

Was that Hank Hill making those raunchy comments to Max about Miria! And what sort of video games does miss Ayame like to play?

Short one this time.