Reviews for Semper Fi: The UN Marine Corps
James Hanson chapter 23 . 2/17/2006
Hello again.

Urd is Kusanagi's mother? How did that happen and who is the father? Like the background story on Max and Ben. Not even the Del Rey novels delved into these characters background. I actually have all the original novels up to Before the Invid storm, none of those 3-in-1 types. It took me a while to replace 3 of the originals bacause an acquaintence actually stole them several years ago! Bad person!

While I like the Sentinels storyline, I always despised B.D. Edwards. I've noticed you don't have him so I assume you won't have in further sequels. I also have the Macross Gold book and This is animation Macross book. And the ship that is seen in culture park in Macross II, Plus and Do you remember Love movie is actually the SDF-2. And I don't remember seeing a second SDF back to back with the first one. I always thought the SDF-3 was a bad idea. And if a sequel is coming, will you include Flashback 2012 and the Megaroad?

Hope the questions aren't too annoying, and still trying to finish reading this one.

Bye.

James Hanson chapter 19 . 2/17/2006
Hello again.

I've always wondered if anyone would use actual world leaders in their stories if they were still around when future events happen. Glad you used Mr. Clinton. I once joked after he was elected that "is this country going to be a democracy again?", little knowing that many of the people in the room were Republicans. I think you can guess what my current disposition towards our current President is. I hope it doesn't upset you whatever your personal beliefs are. Which are actually none of my busines.

On a more positive note, I absolutely loved what you did to Mr. Kyle. I always thought he was an arrogant bully. And even when other people were about to get violent, who does he single out for his criticism? The folks in uniform. I think that makes him a hippocrit as well. I applaud you for your use of actual military law and regulations. I doubt the folks who worked on the original Macross were ever in the military, hence why Kyle wasn't arrested for illegally boarding a restricted military vessal.

Slowly catching up.

Jerry Unipeg chapter 31 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! and the fighting just gotten started.
Wolfman chapter 31 . 2/13/2006
Miriya, if nothing else, deserves the Aviator's Wings of Gold, but I'd rather she become a Marine.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Um... I forgot to ask something. Can you review my Gundam SEED/Robotech cross. I've just started, but my knowledge pales in comparission to yours.

Oh! And it's not a copy of anything of yours. I just wanted to make a Gundam/Robotech cross long before your story came out. I would have to say, about the time that I first saw Gundam Wing. That was about the time it first came out on Cartoon Network.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 31 . 2/13/2006
Thank GOD! I've been rereading this story for weeks and absolute boredom is not fun.

Let me see, "Patrols are about 95 percent boredom, 3 percent terror, and 2 percent excitment." - "Pappy" Boyington, commander of VMF-214, the Black Sheep.

Yes, I know the real story, not the movie or TV story. I'm an amatuer military historian. I hope to become a real deal one.

Oh, yeah! I am pretty sure there have been at least two models of the Growler. But in any case, I. DO. NOT. CARE. GREAT STORY!
mchenryve chapter 31 . 2/12/2006
Once again great chapter. I love the way you blend other anime characters in to your story. Keep up the good work and get us another chapter soon.

McHenry
James Hanson chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
Hello again.

Man! I have been searching for this fic for ages! When did you remove it from crossovers and put it in the Robotech section?

Just finished reading chapter 17. Wow! Do you happen to have the Macross Perfect Memory or Gold Book? I have them both! And have you visited the Roycommi Factory Satellite page? That's where I found the names to the Meltrandi ships. Unfortunately, the Gold Book doesn't give their weights. Phooey.

It's late and I'm going to read some other fics that I have'nt updated in a while. But I will finsih reading this one, yessiree bob!

Welcome back to the country club!

I'm ten-four.

Deathzealot chapter 30 . 12/20/2005
MAN! I was actaully enjoying this story... Damn! Anyways great job, I really liked it. I had read this all in one sitting. Damn it is great! I really hope you come back and finish this...
hawkz chapter 29 . 10/31/2005
Lisa and Ayame rocks

Can't wait for your next instalment of the story!
AidanPryde001 chapter 30 . 10/27/2005
I am very, very impressed with your military knowledge. (Background in the service perhaps?) My Grandfather is a Marine (Served under Chesty Puller and ate ice creame with him in his Forward Arty Post) and this story is right up there in my hot-shit list. Don't let this one die! I know of a couple of Marines who wouldn't mind getting their hands on you if you did!
Rodon chapter 30 . 10/11/2005
You know, I wasn't sure, but in some ways I can see Azonia/Lisa/Rick together... if Azonia is near the same age biologically (not chronologically of course). I've been thinking this for the last month or so and it hasn't faded away (sometimes those nagging thoughts are such a pain).

I can't wait to see your next episode.
Strumwulf chapter 30 . 9/28/2005
Great Macross story here. I started readying yesterday and only stopped reading long enough to go to work. Ayame is a great orginal character. The addition of the Marines to the Macross is great. I like how you have kept the heart of the orginal Macross/Robotech storyline, while adding new facets and changes. Great use of the charcters from the other series. The Captain is great, I really like how he made Lisa even better than she is in the orginal series. Keep writing.
GRAYFOX1376 chapter 30 . 9/27/2005
I read both of your fics and I find them entertaning to read keep it up

Maccross: How is the Colonel going to feel when she relises Miriya was eating with Sesshoumaru? (make it funney)

Is Max going to show his holstered weapon tonight?

Is Bill sleeping any ambassators aswell?
HolyKnight5 chapter 30 . 9/19/2005
Major W-O-W!...Max may be a real good pilot, but he has the same foot in mouth

problem of certain Nerima Guy...
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »