Reviews for Semper Fi: The UN Marine Corps
Easy-Company-506101 chapter 30 . 9/8/2005
Max needs to get his hearing and brain checked. I mean, when females start argueing, cover your ears and head for the hills! Please update soon.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 30 . 9/8/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I am sorry about your burnout on this story and I hope some day (soon I hope) need to write this story again.
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 29 . 8/25/2005
I know it's not the place for this, but please come back soon to write a chapter of 'The Lazy Uchiha'. I just re-read the whole fic and I'm dying for it to continue.

Just give us a single chapter mate, than you can go back to this fic and your computer games.

We're waiting for you!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 29 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! One small step.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 28 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Oh boy, someone in big trouble.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 27 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love the last part of the chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 26 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I think that Azonia is more like human.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 25 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! That is one way to meet the captain of SDF-1, and love the last part of the chapter!
sharpe26 chapter 29 . 8/20/2005
A certain video game taking place in Macross city would be very interesting in the next part of your story. Also, how will Khyron and Breetai and perhaps Dolza deal with the new situation.

and now that I think of it, ignore James Douglas. the rest of us usually do.
Easy-Company-506101 chapter 29 . 8/19/2005
That part about the knuckles is harilious! This story is wery, wery untresting (Hogan's Heroes). Of course, what else is new! Please hurry and update!
Godlike82 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Yo fool its montel read the first chapter good job as always anyway i put my first chapter on. so tell me what you think man you know how to look me. its called Sylvanna Dragons tell me what you think man
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 28 . 8/16/2005
I thought those two ships were plain destroyers. Well either way, please hurry with updates, this story is far too original, but are you going to finish the Robotech story all the way to the end of Next Generation?
James Douglas chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Chapter One of "Semper Fi: The UN Marine Coprs is a rewrite of the script to the first half of "Full Metal Jacket" a Stanley Kubrick(sp) film.

The author should really give credit to Stanley Kubrick in his author's notes.

Let's hope the rest of the Fan Fic is not a rewrite of various movie scripts.
Easy-Company-506101 chapter 28 . 8/6/2005
And who says that flag officers sit in the rear all the time! Don't forget Patton led from the front lines most of the time and even in front of his army's front! Nice! This chapter is one of your best and this story is in a league all its own. It's an S-Class 11!
mchenryve chapter 28 . 8/6/2005
Great Chapter Bud, I love how you added the tensions between the Zentron and Meltron. It makes for a new story. Do us all a favor thoe and kill Kyle. Heheheheh
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »