Reviews for Semper Fi: The UN Marine Corps
Max Knight chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh before I forget, wonder if you'll be using quotes or scenes from other great war movies like the speech from Patton or even other ones from Guns of Navarone, Bridge over the river Kwai or Battle of the Buldge..._ awaiting updates sir.
Max Knight chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Holly shit ! It's nice to know that someone still remembers old films like Full Metal Jacket and old animes like Robotech.

I read your other fics and hell as I do I love them. I remember you reviewed one of them if I remember correctly. I also remember your advices. I do hope you continue this one as you did the others. I really wonder why they banned your BD fic. It was awsome and it was the one that introduced me to OutLaw Stars. Although I'm still trying to find the CDs to that Anime, I can't find them in my country...which is Malaysia.

Anyway, I did something similiar to this although not as detailed and complete as yours, I just started making Military based fics...something I found amusing is that we did a few things similar, the usage of the FMJ and the name crosses.

Good luck in life. Carry on soldier.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
powerful and intriguing i have to refresh my memory on what exactly you're basing the story on...or maybe not. it seems like you're giving the background details quite well...i think i won't refresh my memory and instead try to critique how well you explain the story as a whole...i'm looking forward to more chapters! :P
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9