Reviews for Hopeless
Measured chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
*snerk* Oh god, this is priceless. Seriously, awesome. I love how your mind works Legault is so much his perverted self, and your Heath and Matthew ain't half bad either. Seriously, just. Awesome.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Lol. I love how Heath felt Legault up! That's denied feelings right there!
Renn chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
lol! This was simply amazing, I loved it to death! ...poor Matthew, though...
Spoons chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Ah, me love this fic. Very good job. And I think the characters were done very well.
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This was a really good spin on Legault and Heath's relationship. They were both wonderfully in character, and you just made my day with the ending of this fic.
rayne-kun chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i was reading this fic out-loud to my bf over the phone, and she told me that you should write a sequel where heath decides that he doesn't want to have to do the same thing to matthew so he gets guy to do it. -.-' sry, she's a bit MxG crazed. then again, so am i. ' anywayz, great and hilarious fic. nice work
I forgot chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Ah, this is just good yaoi. I still can't stop snickering.
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Heeheehee. XD

(M, poor Matthew, though. XD)
Sarah aka Celebi chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
... Oh my. XD I love it. So much.
Fat man from space chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
look, get this out of here. If i told my friends, they would flame you until you died, turd.
K-Gforever chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Ohh Interesting! Me like! .!
SKSuncloud chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow, I like. They really do make a good couple, don't they! LOL! Great job, keep going! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Javvykins chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh wow! I love this, beautifly written. I look forward t reading more from you _
Oak chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
And slash helps the otaku, you wonderful author, you. 3
shadowangelumbreon too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*giggles* x3 Hehehe. Great fic.

"Shaking his breath (and trying to keep his hormones under control) his hands traveled lower. Until he brushed against some sort of bulge.

Heath had one assumption at the time. And we know what it is, due to the red nosebleed that was starting."

...xDD *giggles* Please, do write more! :3