Reviews for Mistletoeing
Love it! :)
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This just made my depressing night so much better. :3
ara07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i love this! Why would you hang a POISONOUS PLANT all over your home? haha! just marvelously rukia!
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This hardcore IchiRuki fan says: YOU WIN THE INTERNET! Well done indeed!
cherrichik chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
trust them to fob up something as simple as kissing under a plant.
ceiyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
omg, that was funny, you are amazing!
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 7/13/2009

"Now I have to spend the night vomiting so I don’t die!”

Funny. )
anom chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Awesome. Best mistletoe fic ever! Thanks for the laughs.
Prizz chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hahahahaha! That was purely comical! Go Isshin! [I bet he's the culprit of the mistletoe thingy all over the house]
Rayne Fenrir chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
CooWings chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Good one! It really fits Ichigo and Rukia, a whole lot. Brownie points for you for keeping these two blockheads characters IN-character. A lot of mistletoe fics makes me feel, um, disappointed as Ichigo and Rukia went REALLY out of their character.

So, kudos to you for making it work otherwise!
cherlovesgreys chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Ahaha that was a funny story XD I liked it :)
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This was freaking hilarious. What's even more funny is the fact that I could see this happening in the manga. (in an omake or something...) It really seems to be something that Ichigo and Rukia would do.

And hanging mistletoe in every doorway in the house is definetely something Isshin would do. That man is absolutely off his rocker, but he's damn funny. He was probably watching the entire spectacle... And silently laughing his ass off.
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Man ... That was awesome. I had to gap when Rukia shoved the mistletoe into Ichigo's mouth. I was all "OH MY GOSH! SHE'S TRYING TO KILL HIM WITH MISTLETOE POISONING!" And then I saw Ichigo's reaction and cracked up at what ensued.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece. -
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
aww... this is so funny!

come on, i wanna know what happened next!

update? or a sequel?