Reviews for Boston
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh my gosh, this was BRILLIANT! I loved how you wrote this, best Saints story out here just because of your writing style, no OOCness, no grammar mistakes, beautiful details that show the brothers' emotions perfectly. And Murphy was sick, which was an added bonus, 'cause I love Murphy! :D

and I haven't even seen the movie. I've seen all the clips on YouTube I could get my hands on, I'm writing Boondock Saints, I have dozens of pictures, and I haven't seen the movie ;)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
The emotions are very well written in this story.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story, I love those two.
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Perfect! I love the interactions between the brothers, sick Murphy and Connor being so worried, it felt real and for someone who only just recently got into the movie.. you already seem to have a great grasp on the characters!

(And yes, I realize this story is 7 years old. Lol).

Just thought you wouldn't mind getting a review for an old fic :) I loved it!
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was such an adorable story! I loved it! 3 I like how you had it take it's time and not rush through it...woot. I write for this fandom as well if you want to check out my work.

Anyway, my boyfriend is Irish as well and he also got me hooked on this movie. *blushes* I watched it everyday for like two weeks, if not more. Then when the second one came out, we saw it together three times in theaters, then he got me the special two disk in the steel case. 3
moonshine4488 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I like this. I would imagine that Conner and Murphy had a hard time when they first moved to Boston, so for me, this seemed realistic.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Liked the fic
Kitty Otaku chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Saddening in the beginning, without a doubt...

But the ending was so very well written it made me smile and almost laugh myself.

Very well written, I think you captured Conner and Murphy very well. This is one of the first fanfictions I've read, though, that doesn't have the twins share a deep connection. I mean, to the point where they're practically reading each other's minds. I liked that. It gave the story something different.

Great job.
valeh chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
So it's two in the morning, and I have school tomorrow, but this just about made my day. Or night. Whichever one.

It's really cute. Like really, really, really cute. Then again, with these boys, you have to try hard to make things repulsive. If that makes any sense; I don't even know, but you made it.. extra cute. Kudos to you.

But nevertheless, I really love how you wrote this. It isn't at all what I expected, which is something I like. And I can just imagine them in this sort of situation.

There's probably loads more I can say, but, eh, I'm kind of brain dead at the moment.

Anyway, this is great, and it made me grin like an idiot. Good thing it's two in the morning and nobody else is away, neh?

:]
Mistofstars chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aw this was so cute. And so well-written!

Sometimes it seemed like you were giving hints to twincest

And I liked that :)

No matter what, these guys are just adorable together,

how they take care of each other *sighs*

You have a good writing style :)

I wish there would be a sequel o.รถ"

See you around :)

Yours,

Mos
lenora chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AW... that was so sweet... and a littel bit sad :)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Nice story
Small-Fri chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
i read in your profile that you weren't too happy with how this turned out. Why? i think it's really, really good.
MKOLO chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Too fun! Time for some more!
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is wonderful, it really touches your heart and makes you feel. I love little looks into life like this. Please do more.