Reviews for Of Shadows and Notes
NoYouCanNot chapter 7 . 3/19
Really funny and good story. And even though its 7 years plz continue it.
This is great!
Can't wait for more!

- :)
Anbu chapter 7 . 1/29
This was great despite how many chapters It took for the kiss and every time Tayuya didn't appreciate Shikimaru for his kindness. I personally think you should continue the story even though it is 2014 now, because I want to see the reaction Tayuya would give if Temari and/ or Ino was brought in the picture. Keep up the good work.
demon-sword kuro chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
please continue to right I love this story
Inertio chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Simply amazing. I can't wait for the next installment in the "Of Shadows and Notes" series. One point that I would like to point out is how natural and fluid the relationship between Shikamaru and Kayuya is. Nothing feels rushed or forced, which makes this easily one of the most enjoyable fictions I have ever read :) good job and keep up the good work.
MrRaccoon chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Good fic, [insert mediocre positive praising rant here].

However, I find it off putting the way Shika always manages to come with the better comeback line, give Tayuya some love. Also using phrases like "Jesus- tap-dancing Christ" pulls away from experience and doesn't seem to fit the lore of Naruro, so try to go with "for Kami's fucking sake" or something, pfff, what a drag. Build up to lemon and don't about channeling inner pervyness, that character trait is left up for imagination anyway.

I hope Tayuya's curse form also comes into play. That's sexy as heel
SanShine chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Really loved this story. Best ShikaTayu fic out there. Too bad there are so few fics about this parining, despise the big Naruto fandom. I would write a fic about them myself if i had not already running a few storys.

Its been 5 years since your last update, so I do not expect a continuation of this story, so I just wanted to tell you I love it.
dreamless butterfly chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Please update this wonderful story, i already re-read it over forth times...
Tsyne-Oblivion chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Dude! I'm really enjoying this, why'd you stop?
briannaE chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Please keep going! I know it's been awhile, but this story is AMAZING and it has literally no errors which is a big plus. You're one of the few shikaxtayu writers and I'd be overjoyed if u kept going. I know I'm only one person, but their are probably others reading this that are not reviewing, but want the story to keep going as well. Please don't just stop yet!
Random Reader chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Well I am tired so don't expect a big review all im goon say is please review soon pretty please
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Hooray for fraternizing with the enemy!
That one guy chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Sweet story so far when you gonna update it?
TamaskavLEM chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
I can easily say it's the best Tayuya fanfic and one of the most enjoyed Naruto fanfics I've read. I also love how long your chapters are. Here's to hoping for an update.
brando006 i forgot password chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Where are you? Its been like two years...where's chapter 8 already? I love the story and am a huge fan and i just want to know what happens next. How come u haven't updated, i wouldn't believe you if you said it took 2 you years to write 1 chapter cuz your a fantastic writer. Don't leave us hanging