Reviews for Baka Neko
Just me chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
The tofu bucket. Always the tofu bucket. Of course.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I'm starting to think Kaoru should invest in a lot more tofu buckets. Or get the tofu herself. They're really disappearing much too quickly (at least in your stories).

brittney
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aww, that was cute, especially the ending. :D
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aw, that was a wonderful little fic :P
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I loved it. It's not often you read a story from Yahiko's viewpoint. Who thought Yahiko had such a soft spot for little kitties? So cute! *overly dramatic girly squeel* It's so adorable! Ja ne!
Jee Willikers chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This was adorable! Seriously. I'm having a hard time beating back the warm and fuzzies. Such a great idea for a oneshot. Great job!

(p.s.- I've made it a fave)

(p.s.s.- *cough*moreyahikoficlets*cough, cough*) _
nobody chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
:) I liked it.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
just lovely! the inner dialog is wonderful, the story seemed so real, eloquently written.

ginny
Warg chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Not much to saw here, simply stunning.

Ur writing is vivd enough to induce images in the head, vivd enough to...

Well bye, this was really nice, poor Yahiko.
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
hehe. This is very cute and just as nicely written as "Left Unsaid." Once again, I'm quite astounded by your insight into these characters. Yahiko comes across almost better than he does in the anime itself. But I'll refrain from being long-winded this time. I simply loved it.
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Nekotsuki, this was great! Totally hilarious! (And I loved how you tied it in to "Left Unsaid".) As I was reading this I could really see it being animated as a "filler" episode (like the circus one or the classic runaway train). I think you pinned down Yahiko's character quite well. When he was talking about having to clean the dojo, heat the furo, and buy the tofu, I was remembering some scenes from (yet another filler) episode "get back the reverse-bladed sword". I love the way you write.

But... you lost the tofu bucket! Whatever will Kaoru do? _
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Haha! HOw wonderfully you've captured our adorably grown-up Yahiko-chan! I love how your little one-shots seem to be tied loosely together and I must admit I like it very much! Great Job!
Insane Chipmunk chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
YAY! This was really good! You hafta write more stories like this, they are SO CUTE.
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Baka neko indeed. :D That was great. You're a masterful writer, Nekotsuki.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Delightful. Kenshin really is so sweet, isn't he? This is ... er ... for a Recovering Assassin ... I guess.

And Sano is so very ... Sano.

Yahiko's nature really shines out in this one: he is such a little man, isn't he? He has all the right impulses (responsibility, the desire to protect, etc.), but still often has the judgement of a child.

A lovely episode - thanks!