Reviews for Baka Neko
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*Laughs* Aw, poor Yahiko! And the stupid cat got away. Ah, well, Yahiko, you can strangle it next time you see it.

Very interesting and amusing. Keep up the good work!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
How cute and still so in character. Yahiko gets to be the hero but the child shows through in the end. I love Yahiko giving thieving advice to the cat!
mrabyssal chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
One more for the review count. Pretty funny though. I can just imagine Yahiko doing something like that too.
Iuvixra chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Kawaii I really liked this. Made me grin. Great job. It's inspiring, too, which is nice/ Need to get off my rear.
moeru himura chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
wow! its so amazing that you have created a great story even with the challenge's limits. and I love the ending.:p
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
AH! That was awesome! I loved it so much. It just felt so right... with the whole K-gumi feel to it. I feel sorry for Yahiko though. Kaoru does like to work him hard. The ending was cute. I hope Yahiko can have some slack off, but somehow I feel that Kaoru still might be able to find him some job since Yahiko is still his so called "bratty" self. :P Cyz!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Cute story! I'm glad the cat escaped in the end - heartless little beasts, why do we love them so much? Lord knows they don't seem to appreciate it at all! Yahiko is such a softie. Nice blend of humor and adventure. Enjoyed it immensely!
Calger chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
LOL! Poor Yahiko Hmm so was that your grandmother's siamese kitten cameoing as the meat thief? hehe, baka neko. Great little one-shot, I have to echo the other reviewers' in your great Yahiko characterization. Spot-on _ Great work as usual...heh, and you told me it was stupid. Maybe I should try this challenge too...
Silent Tears of Agony chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Ah, poor Yahiko. _ This was good. You write comedy as well as you do action. _
smallish chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
YAY YAHIKO TORTURE! _

Now THAT was fun. You should make a sequal... were Yahiko finally gets his revenge! Seriously though, this story was great.
JaneDrew chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Yay! More fun stories from you! I really liked this. Nice to see Yahiko written so well; you've done your usual wonderful job with the characterizations. I wonder if Kenshin felt like he should have looked for Yahiko sooner, since you say he sounds sheepish when he tells Yahiko that Kaoru sent them out.

The Yahiko-torture (hee) was very well-written, in terms of the scene in the building, Yahiko's reaction to the situation that he found himself in, and the slow danger of drowning in addition to the being trapped and having a broken foot.

Always nice to read something from you!

J.D.

ps- In honor of the trouble-making cat:

(Enjoy!)
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Cute one-shot! Poor Yahiko...having a building fall on you when all you're doing is trying to feed a hungry cat, is not exactly a hazard most people have to worry about :) Of course, he always has lousy luck. Great job; I'll enjoy reading anything else you decide to come up with! Any clue on how long the next chapter of TJ will take? I'm looking forward to it!
starofhades chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is a great story, sweet and funny.
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
No really... it's WRONG to hurt someone in every story? *blinks* I really can't agree with that. _ Everyone should get seriously hurt in every story! Goes double for Kenshin! _

You know I loved it. Glad you posted it here! I loved the conversation between Kenshin and Yahiko at the end. So cute! Loved the title to! Great one shot!
Padawan-Travina chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
WHOO! A cute little story...I love it. Poor kid can never stay out of trouble.

And yes back to TJ you must go..I order you.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »