Reviews for Xanadu
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 36 . 8/12
Mkay, I know I just posted a review for Black is the Color, BUT I READ THIS FIRST AND REALIZED I FORGOT TO LEAVE A REVIEW!
*smacks self about the head with a book like Dobby* Bad Hope, bad, bad Hope!

This story..
THIS. STORY.
Romy has always been one of my absolutely favorite couples/ships/pairings/whatever you want to call it. It is the one pairing I come back to read stories from when it seems like all the other ships I read fic for haven't updated in foreeeeeever. Seriously, I have Broken Road by AnnaMarie Chambers bookmarked, that story is like- my all time favorite.
I've bookmarked this one as well now. Like- its saved on my browser. Because I love it.
I read this thing over the span of a week (because, ya know, life happens) and I just, really really fell in love with it. One thing I've always wanted more of, and really haven't found too too much of in fanfiction, is when Rogue gets to meet the family and the Guild in New Orleans. Because I honestly believe that the LeBeaus would welcome her into their ranks and love her as much as they love Remy. Your story did that. It went above and beyond that. And I had to let you know that I'm so so glad you didn't abandon it, even if it did take a few years to finish. I've read several stories that were headed in amazing directions for my favorite couple, and then they just get abandoned and are left unfinished. That makes my heart sad.

You made my heart happy. Like, seriously happy. So thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

This is a great work of fiction and I'm so glad you shared it with us here.
gothiclove chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Not a fan of the use of the words pissy goth but other wise story is good so far
commando666 chapter 36 . 10/27/2016
annoying name thing and a few things a side its a pretty good story
commando666 chapter 22 . 10/27/2016
Ugh I hate the name thing
Guest chapter 36 . 8/13/2016
I absolutelyloved this fanfic:)
juneebabe9764 chapter 36 . 7/13/2016
i absolutely loved your story! this is my second time reading it, and i know ill be back to read it a third time. i love your plot and the way you portrayed the characters! and i also really loved how remy and rogue (or roisin)s relationship progressed! not too fast not too slow, feels very 'realistic' which i loved! thanks for reminding me how awesome the pair is i will be back for round 3!
Kenzie0718 chapter 36 . 4/8/2016
Adorable ending! This is the second time I have read through this story! I am in love!
Iryl chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
So. Many. Tears.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
Hope to read more of your fics!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
I'm going to be honest. I read this fic instead of doing my homework .

#noragrets
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2015
Yikes! What a way to find out!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2015
That is so beautiful!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
Way to go rogue
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
How they gonna get out of this one
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »