Reviews for Xanadu
I absolutelyloved this fanfic:)
juneebabe9764 chapter 36 . 7/13
i absolutely loved your story! this is my second time reading it, and i know ill be back to read it a third time. i love your plot and the way you portrayed the characters! and i also really loved how remy and rogue (or roisin)s relationship progressed! not too fast not too slow, feels very 'realistic' which i loved! thanks for reminding me how awesome the pair is i will be back for round 3!
Kenzie0718 chapter 36 . 4/8
Adorable ending! This is the second time I have read through this story! I am in love!
Iryl chapter 4 . 2/19
So. Many. Tears.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
Hope to read more of your fics!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
I'm going to be honest. I read this fic instead of doing my homework .

#noragrets
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2015
Yikes! What a way to find out!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2015
That is so beautiful!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
Way to go rogue
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
How they gonna get out of this one
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
So domestic, it's cute
Guest chapter 36 . 11/5/2015
loved it :)
mary chapter 31 . 10/11/2015
I'm really not liking how rogues and the xmen's relationship is right now... i just started reading chapter 32, and ewe ewe ewe! Grose! Disgusting! Are you serious? I thought you had morals. Whatever I'm quiting this story!
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Really enjoying this fic, I haven't read x-men evolution in a few years and you have really delved into the characters.
Couldn't help but laugh a few chapter ago at Rogue's name - Roisin Dubh; just wondering if you knew there is a pub by that name in Galway a great place for good music and bands it just hit me that the character of Rogue would love it and fit in Galway so well esp as you had her background Irish for WP.

Looking forward to the rest
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »