Reviews for Broken Glass Kiss
FlowersWither chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was amazing. You captured the disturbed and creepy side of the Scarecrow perfectly.

Absolutely wonderful and beautiful story.
EmpireX chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Nicely done! Very creepy.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
Shark Blank chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Haunting, chilling, creepy, and other such adjectives. I really liked the observations of the other characters, Victor, Harvey, and Pam, and wow. Wonderful imagery and flow. Awesome work.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That was absolutely incredible! You caught the mind of Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow perfectly! I can't but help but feel a little jealous of the girl who will become The Scarecrow's *Valentine.* How twisted am I? Maybe I should check myself into Arkham,and then that way I can be close to Crane. ;)I also liked how you described Crane's reaction to the goings-on in Arkham at night,I think that he was or seemed a little aroused by it lead him to think of his ,how sweet. Your Jonathan Crane was and is deliciously creepy. Too bad this was only a one-shot,it would've been great, if you could've shown The Scarecrow looking for his Valentine,and her reaction to him. After all, he just wants to help her find her .Maybe you can write a companion piece to this story,so how about it,hmm? And Crane's analogy about love being like glass,was perfect as well. Write more Scarecrow stories please,pretty please. :)
Petunias chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I have always loved your stories. This is no different. I love the scarecrow and I think you wrote this beautifully, depicting his love through fear. Kudos to you!
Konnie chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This story was amazing! Seriously. It was beautiful and morbid and poetic and so unbelievably in character. I've never seen someone get Crane down so perfect before. There are a ton of stories dealing with how he was treated in his childhood or when he was a professor, or filler-ins for the movie, but what a breath of fresh air to read something so original. You are so talented and I only wish more stories were like this one. Take care!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow, that's really good.

~Fiona Fargazer~
JuliTina chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I love this. A wonderful last line, and a wonderful intake on the dreaded valentine. Very chilling, but gorgeous writing. Favourite.
MorganScorpion chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Beautiful, Santanico. This girl waits for the Scarecrow with bated breath.
Karina of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
It would be really cool if you continued this. BEcuase you are awesome and render me speechless.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Amazing unbelievable incredible completely and totally awesome! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I am your new biggest fan. :)
ZeKe chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
fantastic-you must write more
Vialana chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Ah, Crane. *sigh*

I thought I might praise you on your wonderous work electronically now and add this to my faves finally (I've been rushed for time) So, bravo! :D

Everytime I read this I grow ever more enamoured of dear Jonathan. Which still fails to creep me out, though I'm sure it probably should _

On thing I'll mention: I really am quite glad that there are Valentines fics with real substance around now; for, as we all ought to know, Jonathan Crane is the very essence of the true spirit of Valentines. And if not anywhere else other than my mind, then he should be.

As before, I have to say how much I adore your imagery. The Poison Ivy and the Harvy Dent paragraphs still tug at my heartstrings. Those paragraphs and the "molten glass" metphor/paragraph. Completely captured Crane's character. Though, my fave line has got to be: "They move uneasily across the rooftops this evening, shivering against the poison tide that rides across the clouds, this airborne disease called love." Gorgeous, and totally how I picture the night of a Gotham Valentines.

*sigh* Crane ... _ Again, brilliant job.

~Vialana
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is one of the most wonderful Scarecrow pieces I have ever read! It is so hard to find decent fanfiction about him. I am adding this to my favorites.

-Nightmare1