Reviews for His Story History
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story deserves more reviews, if not just for the fact that you took in Souta's point of view (which is rare enough.)

It's always a question of which era Kagome will remain in after the jewel completes, and it's always sad when she ends up choosing the past. I really like this ending, as it's bittersweet; it doesn't leave a completely happy ending where Kagome ends up living as long as Inuyasha or Sesshomaru (or whoever she marries), but it leaves an open interpretation of what she's doing in the past.

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this before, as I've had this fic in my favorites for quite some time. xD
Seully chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
*sniff sniff* Souta...
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I agree with you: there's not nearly enough Souta fics to go around. Or Higurashi family fics, in general. Nice story.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Good story.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I like this story and I think your plot is both good and unique
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld. heb. 11:1
leian chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was great! You brought out the bond of siblings between Souta and Kagome very well, leaving sweet melancholy behind.
Lou chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow. This was just...beyond WOW. It was excellent-you're right, there isn't enough Souta Higurashi! (What is it with me, these days? All these sad, bittersweet one-shots are really killing my fluffy, sappy heart!)

'Are you happy Kagome?'

Awesome. And that's all I can say, sadly. ...Awesome. The best, best, best. You're an excellent writer, and this just...it's another one of those quiet, take-over moments that leaves you stunned and hurting, and you're not sure why, other than...it was all worth it. Great job. I loved it.
tonraq chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I just reread this. It tugs at the heartstrings; it's beautiful. I love your writing.
Greenaleydis chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That was amazing. I love the way you wrote this - "Bark shouldn't peel back in an even square. There shouldn't be faded writing on the smooth trunk under the bark." Once again, I am glad to be a proud fan or yours. And you know what is funny? I found this on someone else's favorites page, and it sounded interesting, so I clicked on it. When I saw the author, I almost laughed. Either you are very popular, or it really is a small world after all!

Keep writing!

-Amu-
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
You are a very talented writer! This story was wonderful, and you display emotions so easily and languidly. Hoo-finally, someone on here who can write well!
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
eep, sweet! i am going on a reading of all ure stories binge thing... yeah, that was really sweet with souta and the 'his own story to live' that's true of all of us, and i will never forget that!
fluffyfledgling chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh hey, I remember this (but the question is, od you remember me?)...I came across it after it was added to "A little piece of perfection" C2 group. Anyways, its awesome. No, there aren't enough Souta stories.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow I love this story. You really do not think about whether or not she would come back and what would be remembered :)
vic chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
i really like it it shows the dedication that souta had for his sister but when he found what he was looking for, he finally was happy