Reviews for The Phantom of the Theatre
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Cool. But who IS the ghost? I'm getting confused.
Setoglomper chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
AUGH! Cliffhanger! I can't wait for more, and hopefully an update's on its way...
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
This is going really great! I love all of the Phantom references, especially the "Sing for me" quote!

And, of course, it has all the great drama, suspense, friendship, and siblinghood that makes your fics so great!

Exquisite work!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
Please you have to update! The suspence is so awesome and you write really well.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Scarf... Note... next thing you know they'll /hear/ the Ghost. I love the story.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
‘Now Richards will never succeed! The opening performance of The Phantom of the Opera will go out with a bang!"

That really has me worried. But I wonder who was playing the Organ? Great Story!

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Whoa! I didn't see that coming. Awesome job!

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Interesting, I wonder who the T.G. is?

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
FireGoddess101 chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
I like it to far, you should continue if you can get your mindset back for it.
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Who is this person he wanted to get the attention of? Was it Yami? He seems to be the only one who has a sense that he knows the person behind it all, even if he doesn't remember. Will you please finish the story. and can you please put Seth and Khu in the story more, please. They're my favorite characters in this story. Thank you.
Kyria chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
not to sound acusatory but why haven't you finished the story? I want to find out who the 'ghost' really is and why Yami seems to vaugley know him. Also I love your mystery stories they are the absolute best! But why did you stop having Yugi die sometimes? And who is Frances really? Please finish! :-)
TS chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Cool, update soon!
siarah chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
cool. please update soon!
Dreamweaving chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Adding to fav.
Redemmo chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
'The person he was seeking'? Who's that? BTW, when's Khu and Set coming back in? I'm missing those guys.