Reviews for The Hunt
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
wow great story hope you will finish it sometime.
MayKitten chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Love this! I think its really hard to find good Les Bijoux fics, so i was truelly pleased when i saw this... Continue this fic. Please.
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh please plese please continue.

This is a great beginning and I would love to read more
The Deadly Dolly chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
O you must continue, I want to see Diamond and Lapis get together
Silver Strife chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
And I though I was the only one who liked Les Bijoux! I am so glad I'm wrong...Hey, can you send me an enmail when you update? I can't wait!
Cute chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I love it so far! Please continue!
Epithelial chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh yes. I thank you so much, you just ruined the ending Les Bijoux for me! *cries* I was only on book 3! Unless that wasnt how it ended, right? *Nudge, Nudge* Yes! Lapis and Diamond live happily ever after and have lots of passionate man sex!

Oh, by the way, I loved you fic. But that's not how it ended.
yuki gackt chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
yay! finally a les bijoux fic! i hated the ending too...T_T poor lapis...it's all lazuli's fault!...can't wait to see what happens next...(maybe some diamond x lapis action? _ ne ne?)
WildHeartz chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Such a promising beginning that I will be adding this to my favorites. Looking forward to the next chapter
yuki gackt chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
hello...interesting fic...hope that your storyline is traveling in the direction i think it's going. it's been awhile since i read les bijoux...but lapis was definately my fave character and though lazuli is technically him...i didn't like her very much -_-;; poor lapis...he died for everyone and in the very end you only see lazuli -_- so therefore i hope that lapis can find some happiness in your fic _
yuiu chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
cool. i just finish reading Les bijoux and i hated the ending.
Strega chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I like it! I thought the manga ended rather abruptly. I know they lost funding but...damn...I didn't like the end. And I always thought Lapis got the most ROTTEN of ends. He didn't even get anyone to really love him as he was so devoted to the war. Panther and Car. felt strongly for him but Lapis couldn't let them get in the way of his fight. -sniff- I luv you Lapis. And the Diamond and Lazuli relationship was stunning. I can't wait to see what you do with it. (I also thought it was weird that someone as cunning as Diamond never thought that the spar child and his beloved might be related or something. Maybe he just didn't WANT to see the connection. Just like he didn't want his love being the product of a hunchback woman and a Kebler Elf. Diamond defines his own reality) More chapters please. I really liked the part where Diamond was mad that his love would have to see him with his new scars. :)Yup, Diamond would want to puff up like a peacock for his darling Lazuli. And an eye patch usually doesn't say 'flawless beauty.' I think he pulled it off rather well, don't you? Mh. Oh...sorry...LOL I hope you continue!