Reviews for More Powerful
Eep! I like this one even more! Silver
artemis chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
it's a very nice fart
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I loved it, you're quite talented.

Go suze, he tries to control her, but she's better!

:D cya
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I loved it, you're quite talented.

Go suze, he tries to control her, but she's better!

:D cya
iluvjds chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
awesmoe as per usual, lolz! (that's ur name cuz it sounds like lolz like laffing out loudz but it s relaly short 4 lolly...) SHUDDUP pidgy! haha... roght... well, ver kool. i h8 when she dumps paul cuz he's fun 2 have torture her, but if it must happen, it couldnt've been written betta. o yes, my poem equivalent 2 "sotry" is "pemo". so awesmoe pemo!
Nice Hayley chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Suze. Kicks. Ass.

That's the truth, dude. She's got the power! It's a true testament of what the Spice Girls were all about...Girl Power! Only, you know, without sending the message through extremely catchy pop tunes. You know what I mean!

Love ya lotses,

Hayley!
gazebows chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
"Popped out my ass"?

Am I supposed to believe that?

Actually, I guess so. Fictional fart, my ass. I hate you, Lolly.

Well, not really. I really can't hate someone so darn talented. Beatiful poem, as always.

-E
CharityGoddess chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Woah...I wish something like this could pop out of MY ass sometime... I love it. Go Suze! Kick Paul's behind!

-realizes what she just said- OH! NO! DONT HARM PAULIE! -acts as a human sheild- NO! -does the whole: slow motion thing-

Don't mind me. I'm just as sane as you are...

Which, considering by your profile, is not very sane...

Don't take that as in insult though, INSANITY RULES! Also, when I end this review, don't take the way i say goodbye as an insult.

As in...

Die Asshole Die,

CharityGoddess.
Koleen Tameeks chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Woah! Way to go, Suze! Yay!

But...I actually feel a teeny bit sorry for Paul..
The General G of K chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Yes, definitely out of your ass.

Although, nicely written. Only you could pull something out of your ass and just make it completely awesome.

Damn, you should have written my essays for my English test. I might have gotten an 'A' instead of my measly 'B'.

Anyway, completely coolimundo. Paul's all weak and helpless, and Suze is completely awesome. She's like, "Move out of my way, fool. I don't need you. I can get my orgasms elsewhere."

And that's just how it is sometimes.

Anyways, lovely, as usual.

EmilyG.K.
The Dark Shark chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
GO SUZE!

Yay, show him girl! Hah, Paul, you ain't the most powerful shifter on earth. Take that!

Very cool poem. Gonna add this to my C2 community!
ir4u2nv chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
OH my god. that was one of the greatest poems I've ever read. You realy know Suze inside out. I mean all your stories like seem like it is the real story. You rock

NV me:-l
Poisonibe chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow. That was an astounding poem. The rhyme scheme was impeccable, really. I dunno how you come up with this stuff from the top of your head but its amazing. Seriously. Lol. Im prolly scaring you now with all the compliments but you deserve it. :)

Love Alyson.
ScrubsFan39 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
oh i loved it. Im sure Paul wouldnt have though. "More powerful than you" would have killed him. Ha! You got Suzes character down. Seriously. Im glad you didnt make this seem like she liked paul or anything. Very very good. Best one shot yet. Love, Tasha. (Booksrule in some circles)
next- world domination chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Whoa... I actually feel a little sorry for Paul.