Reviews for In His Shoes
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Heh, I like that Kenshin's body flashes amber eyes when Hiko's mad. :p
Bloodgalore chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Ah ha ha ha ha. This is hilarious!
the monochromatic chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
oh, I like this right from the get-go. I am so pleased at your writing ability! And what a wonderful plot idea!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Lol. Nice

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Lol. Not quite Aoshi but a good start.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Lol. Nice job man. I cant wait to see Kaoru's reaction. Lol.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Lmfao! XD Oh gawd this si gonna be fun!

The-Real-Ponytail-Link chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
Hehe. Those two act like childeren, its almost pathetic...scratch that, its beyond pathetic. Anyways, I loved every minute of it!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
You have so many reviews, I almost considered not sending one, but this fic was too good to pass it up. From beginning to end, every single person was perfectly in character and it really did make me laugh out loud often. I think it's an ingenious idea, if used before, and works so well with RuroKen, I'm really looking forward to the sequal. The one thing that sticks out as being funny though is tiny Hiko trying to reach the sake, I could just picture it so well. The one thing I wasn't so sure about was the term ougi used in chapter nine. Originally I had thought it was a kamiya kasshin-ryu technique because in Yahiko no Sakabato he used ougi hadachi, but after seeing the context you used it in, I can only concldue it's a general term for the pinnacle of style's respective techniques, hadachi being kamiya kasshin's and the ARNH being hiten's. Anyway, I'll be watching for that sequel.

Twilight Rurouni
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Very enjoyable story.
Shadewolf7 chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
Good story, that it was. What is the name of this sequel?
Randa-Chan chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
Awesome! I don't think I've ever laughed so loud or so long in quite awhile. Hiko was absolutely hilarious and I loved the fact that he had so much trouble controlling his temper. The part where Kenshin put the sake on the top shelf where Hiko couldn't reach it was hilarious and I nearly died laughing everytime Hiko's eyes started to glow gold. Would have loved to have seen Saito's reaction if he thought he saw a pissed off Battousai wandering around. Anyway, must go on and read the sequel. Excellently written by the way. )

Love Randa*
Meri Kaisla chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Phew, finally! ...And by that I don't mean 'man, finally this crappy story is over', I meant it more like 'finally I got around reading this' :P Now I can catch up to the sequel! I liked this story too ;) And the image of Hiko(Kenshin) saying 'oro'... :D Nice work!
Lyakan chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
love it love it love it! this is the most funniest story i've ever reas yet! keep up the good work!
Jesse A. Harper chapter 10 . 11/27/2006