Reviews for Apron no Jutsu
Arid One chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
WOOHOO! A good KakaSasu fic! Very many kudos for you! Very sexy!
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
o the excitement! And that is all I have to say on this matter.

Oh and *gasp!* -
Odyssion chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Sex Kitten Glare...

That's hilarious! Actually, I enjoyed all the cute-but-angry names you made up for all his different glares. Kakashi in an apron makes so much sense, yet I always imagined him being a really, really bad cook. There just aren't enough good fanfics with this pairing.

Very amusing; you should definitely write another.
metallover13 and CoralKitten chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
M.L.13: like i said before, awesome!

C.K: O_O, Talk about a nosebleed! Good usage of glares, i must say.

keep writing, and WE'LL keep reading!
metallover13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
that was awesome! i am so going to recomend this one to all my messed up friends!

PLEASE! keep writing!
Satsukiyami chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Loved it

It was funnyXD

Great job on the story!
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Generally studantxteacher fics squick me like nothing else, but this one was very enjoyable _

This line:

"Kakashi was at the stove, wearing the apron and a set of spectacular bite marks on his shoulder- and nothing else."

amused me greatly - I think it was the bite marks *laughs*
wolfsbride chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Heh. That was wonderful. Thank you very much. I really liked Sasuke's inner dialogue.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
muhahahha i love it! yay sasuke/kakashi!
Rivetting Silence chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Whe! Whe whe whee! So preety funny story!
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
woo-hoo! kakasasu is fun! i liked this one a lot!...i never realized how many glares sasuke-kun had...
Astarta chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Cute, so very cute
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
These fics should come with a warning label. "Do not read if easily amused and sleep-deprived", oy.

Best KakaSasu fic evar, liek, woah.

Your take on Kakashi amuses me to no end. The writing was good (yay!), the characterizations were frighteningly plausible and the entire thing was just...delectable.

But, ah, not in a sexual sort of sense. XD;

Ah, that was great.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow! This was totally cute and hilarious! Something in the back of my mind tells me I should be disturbed, but we can ignore that, because surrpsiingly, the rest of me isn't. You did a great job of portraying Sasuke and Kakashi... It was just great all round. Maybe a bit far-fetched at points, but I still liked it.

- Ebony